NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2020 Sedona

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2020 Kia Sedona?

The Sedona Beats Most Vehicles Out There

by Mister M from Pasadena, CA on Sat Oct 12 2019

I sold my 2015 Subaru Forester for a brand new Kia Sedona. I also currently own a 2007 Toyota Sienna and my 07 Toyota has been rock solid and although it already has 160,000 the engine and transmission feel like new. Simply incredible. Why did get a Kia instead of another Toyota? Well the new Toyota's are really ugly, although they do have just a tiny bit more power but the Kia has 276 HP so I seriously doubt I could tell the difference and besides my Toyota Sienna outputs 266HP and I have never complained about this kind of power because is more than enough for me. I did test drive the newer Toyota Sienna and the interior and exterior is really ugly and the van is designed simply way too fat. The Kia Sedona on the other hand feels and looks just perfect. Even is the rear space is a bit smaller than the Sienna I love the design of the Sedona. Not too big and not too small. I am amazed at how large it actually is once you are inside. Is amazing and honestly that's all the space I need. If I needed something bigger than I would be needing a commercial vehicle. I have owned many cars in the past, Honda, Land Rover, Toyota and others but I am extremely impressed at the high quality materials Kia has put in the Sedona, at least my EX trim. I test drove many other SUVs and mini vans and most of them are way over priced compared to the Sedona. Nor Chrysler, Honda or Toyota could meet my budget except Kia. I'm still in shock at the caliber of car that I just took home with me for the price that I paid. Indeed I got an amazing value compared to most cars I test drove and the ride feel of the suspension feels just perfect, not too stiff and not too soft and I'm really happy. Regarding the lower gas consumption compared to the competition, yes I can understand that, but the way I see it is that this Sedona is very similar if not better than my 2007 Toyota Sienna when it comes to highway MPG and I hardly ever drove on highways that have no traffic so what's the point when all these minivans and most SUVs give you about the same MPG in the city which is what I mostly do. Almost zero advantage there when all the other mini vans cost thousands more.

Fantastic Vehicle

by Batdude from Altadena, CA on Mon Nov 11 2019

I purchased the 2020 Sedona about a month ago and I’m loving it. In reality I don’t know how reliable this car is but it does FEEL solid and reliable. Only time will tell but if it lasts a long time without issues I will most likely continue purchasing Kia vehicles. This is my very first Kia ever so Im really hoping that it won’t let me down because I’m planning on keeping it for at least 10 years. For the very first time I took a 40 mile drive on the freeway without traffic on a Saturday night driving between 65 to 70 miles per hour and I got 29 MPG and that is VERY good so now I can agree with what others have said that the highway MPG is not bad as some people exaggerate, and this was just an average since I was driving a bit around the city leaving my home to the destination where I needed to go. Now I can only assume that if I remain in the freeway and drive a longer distance I would probably get around 31 MPG if I keep it around 65 miles per hour speed. ANY car that we drive it above 70 miles per hour will decline in MPG. I am really glad and do not regret getting this Kia Sedona over a Sienna, Honda or Pacifica. This vehicle is a bargain.

Best van I’ve owned.

by Ron C Traveler from Parkersburg, West Virginia on Tue Nov 05 2019

I’ve owned vans from other manufactures, the Sedona is a great all around vehicle love it. Great gas mileage for a V6 powered , 8 sod auto average 24 mpg.