2018 Kia Sorento

Great car, all the toys for less

by from Orlando, FL on July 27, 2017

Got my new SXL from Orlando Kia North, and it is awesome. Had a loaded Grand Cherokee before, and while I loved it, the Kia is more comfortable, and was 11,000 less!

Don't get a flat.

by from North Carolina on October 13, 2017

Just purchased this car and made a trip to Florida, so far so good. My only complaint is that the spare tire is a limited milelage tire, how bad is that. Some models don't even come with a spare tire.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best Purchase I have made!

by on November 14, 2017

I owned my previous vehicle for 12 years before it died on me. Looking for a new vehicle was not my top priority. When I began looking I didn't know much about the Kia Sorento but was pleastantly surprised. The first thing was how quiet the engine was , there have been many times that I have forgotten and left the car running. The vehicle is a smooth ride and interior is comfortable. If you are looking to replace a mid-size SUV I would definitely buy the Kia Sorento, it performs well and realiable.

Love my new Kia

by from Chicago, Il on November 26, 2017

I love the car.. it’s roomy and has all the features I wanted. I highly recommend this vehicle. Love my Kia Sorento..

Very reliable

by from Washington on October 1, 2017

The car has more features then I expected. The drive is very conforming. The backup camera is assume as well as the navacation system. The leather seats are comfortable. The seat warmers and coolers are great.

Very reliable

by from Estero, Fl on July 20, 2017

Very driver oriented with many safety features. Fun to drive in both the city and on the open road. Excellent car

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The best car for a family

by from Californoa on November 2, 2017

This car is all that we wanted for our family, the technology, the model, comfort, elegance, etc. We reslly love this kia sorento 2018

I love My Kia car.

by from Dyess Arkansas on October 12, 2017

I like the Kias because I have gotten very good service out of them. They are nice looking on the inside and out. The Kia has a lot more options and cost much less than other brands of cars. The warranty is the best over all other cars.

Most comfortable car I've owned

by from Buford on October 27, 2017

This car is great! It runs smooth, it has good pickup speed, and it's spacious. If you're a family of about 4 or 5 and a pet, this is the car for you. The trunk space is great. It's exactly what I needed as far as comfort goes. I do have a base model, so not a lot of extras but the apple connect or Android Auto is pretty cool! It has a nice sized touch screen display for GPS or other purposes. Don't have a bad thing to say as of yet!!!

Outperforms Mercedes/BMW for half the price!

by from Washougal, WA on November 10, 2017

Amazing car, roomy, full of amenities, quiet and luxurious ride. My wife says she feels like royalty when she drives it. Took it to Hood River and the family loved the panoramic roof. Great gas mileage and handles like a dream. All wheel drive will be great for Portland/Vancouver icy winters!