2018 Sorento

2018 Kia Sorento

2018 Kia Sorento

Have You Driven the 2018 Kia Sorento?

I?LL NEVER GO BACK TO A TOYOTA EVER AGAIN!!

by Dana from Ocala, FL on Thu May 03 2018

This SUV has EVERYTHING!! Apple car play, numerous USB ports, outlets galore, legroom! Yes, I love the roominess! So much room in my New Sorento! Omg, the amount of storage space in here is crazy! I can fit my daughter?s bedroom in here and still have room. Seriously! It rides so quiet and smooth, too! My FAVORITE things about my new Sorento are all the safety features. Hands free phone, it reads my text messages to me, atc, the gps, and the Sorento has the best safety record of all SUVs on the market! And best warranty!

Loving this SUV!

by Alicia from Cookeville, TN on Thu Jun 14 2018

I needed five seats, four doors, and an engine. I was rewarded with five adjustable seats, power windows, power locks, power steering, power brakes, power mirrors, three driving options for gas savings (economical, sport, and highway), a camera for backing up, CD player, Radio, Sirrus, USB, power adapters, UNDER FLOOR STORAGE COMPARTMENTS!!!, more! The rear seats fold down completely, and there's even an option to add a third row of seating. It rides nice, and comes with a wonderful warranty!

Better than expected!

by Dstok from Warren, Mi on Wed May 16 2018

All around a good quality crossover. We went with the v6 model fwd. The 3rd row seating is perfect for kids and folds down with the second row to give a ton of cargo space. The voice recognition software is better than current android phones. I'm using the S9. I'm very happy with ther multiple transmission settings. Eco saves us gas and the sport setting give a ton of extra punch to get out into traffic or pass other drivers. A few small negative points I would say have to be the well below the wipers. It collects water and debris very easily and doesn't drain well. The rear window is a bit difficult to clean on top due to the small spoiler. Very minor complaints but something to think about.

Great SUV. As good as any out there.

by Beckd02 from Zanesville, OH on Mon Jul 02 2018

We bought a new 2018 Sorento a month ago. Wow! Back in 2013 I traded in my BMW 328 Xdrive for a new KIA Optima SX. I still own that Optima. It's a great car. This is why I decided to give the Sorento a try. This SUV is as good as any out there, including luxury brands. Obviously the taking a guy from Audi (Peter Schreyer) and BMW (Pierre Leclercq) has upped their game tremendously. This SUV has a very German feel to it. I used to drive BMW, but in my older years I have learned to not look at the name badge and go with my instincts. I'm glad I did. This is one fine SUV. Can't beat the value. Ride, comfort, options....it's got it all.

Ride is better than all others in this class

by Tacokid from Boerne, Texas on Mon Apr 30 2018

The Sorento has a ride that equalled, or even surpassed my Lexus sedan. We are highly pleased with the Sorento ride and features. The turning radius is also better than any other car I have driven. When we were looking we had looked at Toyota Highlander, 4 Runner, and Rav 4. The Sorento's ride was far superior to any of the Toyotas we tested.

Great New Car

by Samo on Sat May 05 2018

Great styling in and out. Smooth and quieter ride than our previous SUV. Comfortable ride as we just took it on long trip after owning it for a week.

Most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned

by Cedar on Fri May 11 2018

Kia in general has come a long way in terms of quality and reliability over the last decade. I used to look at them as a cheap poor person?s car but I was really surprised when I tried the Sorento for the first time; the comfort, performance, and standard options have all surpassed my expectations. I would recommend the Kia to anybody.

Excellent vehicle

by Maria27 from AVON PARK on Tue Apr 17 2018

The Sorento meets all my needs. Extremely comfortable. Great engine power. Great looks. Has all the bells and whistles that are easy to use. Three rows of seats is great.

Best vehicle purchase I have ever made

by Remington from Blaine, WA on Fri Jan 26 2018

I researched quite a few midsize SUV's and Kia won out. You definitely get more bang for your buck plus a fantastic warranty. My Significant Other owns a Soul which is another reason I chose Kia. Everybody I know who owns a Kia Soul raves about it so I figured it was a good company to buy a car from. I got the LS AWD Sorento with the 6 cylinder engine and even though the gas mileage is not what the Soul is, I would rather have the extra power. Very satisfied customer so far. There are way too many great features to mention in this review.

New to the Kia world

by Mycology man from Taylorsville,NC on Wed Jun 27 2018

First Kia i have ever owned. Left a problematic 2015 Ford Focus. Was looking for a more reliable vehicle and one with more room. Thank the Lord we got of the Focus. We have more room and we still get good mileage out of the 2.4L 4cylinder. Ours is the base model. I believei t is the L model. Only got about 4500 miles. Excellent gas mileage. Trips are usually between 25-28mpg. It is fwd.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36