2018 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2018 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2018 Kia Sorento

Really great car!

Never owned a Kia before and i am very happy with how it runs, looks, and feels.. its definitely a great choice.. we needed a 7 seat for the family and definitely way better then expected.

Classy SUV

I looked at other SUVs and nothing caught my eye like the KIA Sorento. The leather seats, driving mode and seat heater sealed the deal for me!

My second Sorento

I traded in my basic model Sorento LX for a 2018 EX. i am so glad I upgraded. I love the dual power front seats that are also heated. The leather interior, sunroof and the power controls are all user friendly. The LED lights are bright and positioned well. The Turbo 2.0 4 cyl. has all the power I need and great mileage. AWD is a bear in the snow and the select shift automatic helps to keep traction in deep snow and slow the car down from upshifting too soon. My dealer Destination Kia has provided me with great service for all my Kia's.

4.0

Can’t beat it for the money

Replaced our minivan because we needed something to get around more effectively in the winter. Researched mid sized suvs, test drove a few, and settled on the Sorento mainly because of generally positive ratings, a good price, and we thought we’d give Kia a try. The interior is quite nice and it is well equipped for the money. So far, the only drawbacks have been a weak 4 cylinder with modest pick up and a barely useable 3rd row but at least there’s the option in a pinch. Do we love it? No, but we really like it and it’s been a good purchase thus far. Maybe opt for the V6 if you’re in the market.

Kia is a very reliable brand

Comfortable to drive, though seats become “hard” on long trips. I am sure that it willl be as dependable as other Kias we have had.

Good on gas

Car met all my needs, I did want the 3rd row car but was not a deal breaker, however this car is loud once it warms up on fwy only had it for 24 hrs I will follow up with Kia and see what they suggest , it's under warranty.

Love this car

We love the Sorento and think you get the most "bang for your buck". They are very reliable vehicles and not very costly to maintain.

Loving this car ! Stylish, comfortable, reliable

This car is safe and reliable, and stylish , it meets the family‘s needs , whether to take the kids to school, go to work , go to the grocery store, take the dog to the park or drive in this Colorado snow!

Love this car!

SOOO comfortable and tons of leg room. Low mileage and lots of upgraded features. After test driving several other cars I knew this was the right car for me.

3.7

Read the fine print on the warranty

I like my car and havent had issues to this point. Now the rotors are warped at 28,000 miles and Kia says its on me!! They really promote the "Best warranty in the business" nooooo, clearly not so. Read the fine print. The rotors are considered wear items and are only warrantied for 12,000 miles. This is my 3rd Kia and most likely will be my last. It wasnt much money, more the point. It seems that a company would want to keep a customer happy but aparently not. See ya