2007 Kia Spectra

never had a problem with it - very reliable auto

by from Doylestown Pa on August 19, 2017

served my wife & I very well for over 10 years, Ten worry free years. I'm expecting the Forte we justed purchased to give us worry free operation over the next ten years (if we live that long!!! HA HA HA)

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Good on fuel

by from Taylorsville nc on August 6, 2017

Nice ride good power good on fuel. Does not use oil bad . Easy to clean good for the money. Would recommend this car for good fuel mileage.

Truly is a reliable car. I have had no problems .

by from mocksville, north carolina on June 17, 2017

Very comfortable car. Drives great. Has a lot of room for a small car. Everyone that has drove it wanted to buy it from me.

So far so good!

by from Bellevue, NE on May 24, 2017

I have had this pre-owned car for a week, and other than air leakage from the driver's side window, it's working out well.

Amazing car Value for Money

by from Beaverton on May 21, 2017

This car met all my needs and runs great and looks like new. Black in color. Automatic transmission. sedan.

Excellent vehicle

by from Westmoreland tn on May 21, 2017

Highly recommend buying a KIA SPECTRA...Great car with low maintenance cost looks and drives great...

Reliable, cheap car

by from on May 13, 2017

I bought this car with 40k miles on it and it has never let me down. I have never had to repair anything and the gas mileage is great!

10 Years and Going Strong

by from Denver, CO on April 6, 2017

I've owned my Spectra for 10 years and it has been a great little car for me! Comfortable with great headroom, sleek on the inside. This car now has over 115,000 miles on it and I've never done more than routine maintenance on it. Overall good gas mileage on the highway (usually 33-36 MPG), but surprisingly disappointing gas mileage in the city (average 25 MPG). The only other downside of this car is acceleration-- it's slow on the pickup (not that I expected it to be sports-car quality, but it seems to lag other similar cars in this category). Overall a great little car that I'd highly recommend.

not 4 sale

by from howell mi on July 14, 2015

ok i bought this gem new aug 07 in ann arbor mich.at the time gas was going up and i drive alot..and needed room for myself and two little ones.its silver with gray interior.it had 34 miles on it.Well after 7 plus yrs i have had 4 other cars trucks in the mean time.its still my main daily driver and still gets 34 plus mpg.i even got 39 mpg to and from houston tx.loaded with people and stuff.i have always used rp oil and change it every 5k.now its got 168600 and still runs like a champ!the only thing is the speedo reads high about 5 high.thanks it,and i just redid the bake brakes like evry thing.and its been hit in the front 4 times the air bags have gone off.the car still runs and drives good.ill been redoing the struts soon this yr.the inside door handles have split but what ever..when i bought this car i treated it as a though away car for 5 yrs.i still do!Ii drive to fast.corner to hard.and am a late braker and a hard accle.it has an borla exhaust big air filter.thats it.and its time for the 2nd timer belt set and water pump this time.i beat this car and wont sell it.

Great Car!

by from Louisville, KY on May 19, 2013

I have had the car for 6 years now with ZERO problems. Everything works great. My only complaint is that the brakes feel a bit spongy. They've felt that way since I bought it. Other than that, ... I will be a KIA customer for life!