2007 Kia Sportage

Awesome dependable reliable

by from Danville VA. on August 17, 2017

It met all my needs never let me down when I traded it it over a 100,000 miles on it it was a big mistake to get rid of it if I had to do over again I'd still have it

Good car with some room for improvement

by from Flagstaff, AZ on July 30, 2017

This car was able to go anywhere I needed in any weather or terrain. The V6 gave it a lot of power with the trade off of lower MPG. When I started driving for work I realized that the MPG could be a real turn off. I also noticed a recurring problem where if the undercarriage gets wet from puddles or whatnot then it had a weird short that I understand is a common complaint.

Great economic SUV - It's my BEACH-MOBILE!

by from Savannah on July 20, 2017

Great little SUV. Good on gas. Main reason for listing it for sale is that I have purchased a boat and need a 4x4 to pull it out from the boat ramp.

first new car I owned

by from Kuna, Idaho on July 4, 2017

this car gave me good service. Everything I needed from an suv. Currently has 140,000 miles and still going strong.

I love kias

by from Ma on May 12, 2017

I perchased this vehicle 2 weeks before leaving on a road trip to Florida best decision I could have made!

Nice car

by from on May 3, 2017

I like it ,except for the check engine light being on all the time. I'm tired of fighting with the dealer to fix the problem.

I love my Kia

by from Johnstown, PA on March 21, 2017

I love my Kia, it is in great shape with decent mileage for being used. It is comfortable and very reliable.

MY SECOND ONE

by from Des Moines, ia on April 22, 2016

i truly love my kia sportage. I had a 2000 and liked it so much I upgraded.. this is a stick. I do love it but have a shimmy that no one can tell me what it is.. not like any car I've owned.. does anyone know??/ this is a great car is good weather.. great mileage.. great in ice and snow..light weight though for windy days, need to be careful. The interior is great. everything is convenient. If I could get one with 3rd row seating for my grandbabies I would.

LOVE THIS CAR

by from Canton,OH on June 8, 2015

The first car i ever bought was a 2008 kia sportage and i absolutely loved it! it had over 80,000 miles on it and i needed it to drive 80 miles to and from school. and it was fantastic. never had a problem with it. i recently got into an accident and i can say that the car was worth the money and is very safe, i got hit on the side more towards the back driver side door. only ended up with a few bruises and a scratch on my arm. Idk what would of happened if i had any other car. unfortunately, it was totaled but i immediately looked for another one because its the most comfortable car I've ever driven. i am about to buy a 2007 one! would recommend this to anyone! i love kia brands as well, both my parents and sister-in-law own kias!

KIA Sportage 2007 (Excellent SUV)

by from Saudi Arabia on March 21, 2015

I bought this used car in 2014, i experianced many car before (TOYOTA, HONDA, MAZDA, NISSAN) but this car is really excellent & amazing. Very good road grip, noiseless, less maintenance & many more good things. It's really value for money & i like the shape of this car better than new shape of 2013, 2014 & 2015.