2018 Stinger

2018 Kia Stinger

Have You Driven the 2018 Kia Stinger?

Just take a test drive and see for yourself.

by Jon k. from Torrance, CA on Wed Feb 28 2018

A near perfect blend of power, performance, styling, luxury, comfort and technology for the money. And it's a KIA!!! What?? Just take a test drive in the GT1 or GT2 and see for yourself. It won't be a waste of time. BTW, 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. I test drove Vehicles in the same class from BMW, Audi, Porsche, Lexus and Infiniti, the KIA met or surpassed them.

Sport performance yet comfort

by STINGER GT1 from Salida Ca. on Fri Jan 26 2018

This car has the power of anything on the road. Its comfortable ride is amazing yet in a second it will move fast to meet your needs. Truely a fun car to drive.

Comfortable and fun

by Ssadd from Tampa, Florida on Tue Jan 23 2018

This car has the feel of a luxury vehicle, drives very smooth, yet has amazing power and is very sporty. It is so fun to drive. It has all of the latest technological advances, choice of driving modes, paddle shifters, launch control, heads up display that shows the speed limit of each road and displays navigation directions, heated and cooling seats, heated steering wheel, driver assist and warnings. The Harman/Kardon sound system is awesome as well.

Kia Stinger was quite a surprise!!!

by NixaKiaGuy from Nixa, MO on Tue May 15 2018

My wife and I had been researching and test driving Audi's for several weeks when I found an article about the Kia Stinger in my news feed. We drove over to You good Kia in Springfield, MO and took one for a test drive. The design, technology, finish, performance and value all pushed us to purchase one. After a few days of arguing iver who was going to drive, my wife and I went back and bought a second one! I have owned many performance cars (mostly Porsche) and I am incredibly pleased with the performance of this car. The technology is amazing and the finish is as good as any Porsche I've owned.

The Stinger name is what this car deserves

by Waisabi from Sacramento, CA on Sat Feb 17 2018

I just purchased the 2018 Stinger GT and I am so impressed with the quality and driving dynamics, especially at a bargain price compared to a Audi and BMW. The Stinger is the complete package and I will definitely will enjoy this car for a long time. I get so much attention on the road left and right it is crazy.

The Sportiest Car I've Owned

by Chubby's Toy from Atlanta, GA on Thu Jan 11 2018

This car turns heads, I love the new design it attracts a lot of attention. It is quick (Stinger GT1) comfortable , and fun to drive. I highly recommend this car.

Stung!!!!

by ShaggyStinger from Frederick, MD on Thu Aug 16 2018

First, I would like to say that I've been following the development of this car since the concept came out a few years ago. After taking in every piece of information online about the Stinger I went for a test drive. I made sure to test drive every variant of it from the 4 cylinder to the maxed out 3.3TT. While the 4 cylinder was good, the 6 was a monster. The car has a few quirks that any first year model would but overall, it's the best car I have purchased. It meets every need of a vehicle I would want, from the performance, practicality and daily comfort. It the best sport sedan for the money right now! I ended up getting a GT1 AWD model which had every feature that I would want in a car. Others would say go for the GT2, and if you can, by all means but the best bang for your buck is in the GT and GT1 models. If you have a stigma about KIAs, go test drive the Stinger and you just might be surprised.

I spent 2 years shopping for a car.

by DJG from New York, New York on Sun Apr 28 2019

I take a long time to choose a car. I need to love it without reservation because I run it into the ground. My last new car was in 2002 (Subaru WRX), which I ran until it rotted out and leaked water from the sunroof-- actually thats when I started looking. I loved it to the end. I looked at MANY cars, including Tesla Model S (too culty, too many quality issues, and didn't seem very robust to me despite the 1 million mile claim), Infiniti Q50 redsport (a little plain), and some more mundane Japanese cars (I won't do German cars until they fix their myriad of electrical, dependability, value, and quality issues). I didn't buy a car for two years as my old Subaru continued to leak on my drivers seat. Nothing worthy of my attention or money. I wedged a piece of wood in the sunroof to stop the leak, and kept on trucking. I did not look at Kia at all, until I saw a great Consumer Reports review, then saw the Stinger won Canadian car of the year. I have great respect for Canadian reviewers as they seem the most impartial to me. I test drove the vehicle, researched it for two more weeks, and bought the base GT on my second test drive. I'm a car guy but dislike badges and paying for names. It is an amazing value reminiscent of the car that the WRX was when it came out in 2002. It bent the rules and challenged the established brands. Given Kia's focus on quality (and my meticulous upkeep) I plan to have this car until cars start driving themselves -- and yes, no sunroof this time.

You won’t believe this is a Kia

by StreetRodGuy from Charlestown, IN on Fri Mar 09 2018

My wife and I just leased a new Stinger. This our second Kia and the design and quality just keep improving. We looked at several other cars and our choice came down to the Stinger or an Infinit Q50. Simply put, the Stinger drove better, looked better and was better equipped for less. In the two weeks we’ve had the car there have been non-stop compliments from others. Our only issue is we should have upped the mileage on the lease because we’re driving it too much! Great car and great experience at our dealer.

Some issues showing at 20k miles

by Panozgts from Atlanta georgia on Wed Dec 19 2018

Love the car to start with First issue and biggest at the moment is that I have had 3 sets of front brake rotors put on this car under warranty due to warping issues These have been replaced under warranty every 5-6k miles Set an appt w dealer 12/17 for radio and asked if they had new rotors in stock for car since this is an ongoing issue for all stingers with the Brembo brake package I was told by a service writer that most likely rotors would NOT be covered under warranty since it has 20k miles- these rotors lasted 5800 miles! We shall see about that and I’ll update Car is going to dealer on 12/18/18 for new radio warranty as it would go black screen and unresponsive Also it would shift speakers to the rear whenever it felt like As of today I am started to get a whine/loud noise when I turn sharp right at slow speed Very noticeable w back seats down Sound like wheel bearing or diffferential having issues

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15