2018 Stinger

4.7 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

One HoTT ride

by Boomerman44 from Winston-Salem NC on January 29, 2018

I love my new Stinger... I think that Kia left nothing to chance in the debut of a whole new Style of car. They really studied the competition that the stinger has to compete with. I would imagine that it is really tough to know just how much to push the performance part of a new offering over the comfort factor... I am 56 years old and I kinda like both! I find the stinger well balanced with all things. Only time will tell if I have made a wise choice of the Kia stinger... But out of the box... She is a very beautiful and very quick and responsive car.

WOW...WOW and WOW.....new 2018 KIA Stinger GT

by PVI from Davie on January 8, 2018

Just purchased the new KIA Stinger GT. All I can say was the this car had me at acceleration. A truly remarkably engineered car that will truly amaze you from the get go..........and it just gets better and better after that. This car is everything that has been written about it for the last year. This car combines performance (with a 365hp twin turbo engine) with style and luxury. For the price point, you can't find a better car! This car is not only turning heads, but taking skeptics and making them believers......I'm one of them!

So far so good

by Chanogram from Brooklyn Center, MN on December 31, 2017

I own the GT2 trim Stinger. As an early adopter, I don't regret the decision yet. The car is incredibly fun to drive and can turn heads driving down the street.

Sport performance yet comfort

by STINGER GT1 from Salida Ca. on January 26, 2018

This car has the power of anything on the road. Its comfortable ride is amazing yet in a second it will move fast to meet your needs. Truely a fun car to drive.

Comfortable and fun

by Ssadd from Tampa, Florida on January 23, 2018

This car has the feel of a luxury vehicle, drives very smooth, yet has amazing power and is very sporty. It is so fun to drive. It has all of the latest technological advances, choice of driving modes, paddle shifters, launch control, heads up display that shows the speed limit of each road and displays navigation directions, heated and cooling seats, heated steering wheel, driver assist and warnings. The Harman/Kardon sound system is awesome as well.

Just take a test drive and see for yourself.

by Jon k. from Torrance, CA on February 28, 2018

A near perfect blend of power, performance, styling, luxury, comfort and technology for the money. And it's a KIA!!! What?? Just take a test drive in the GT1 or GT2 and see for yourself. It won't be a waste of time. BTW, 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. I test drove Vehicles in the same class from BMW, Audi, Porsche, Lexus and Infiniti, the KIA met or surpassed them.

The Stinger name is what this car deserves

by Waisabi from Sacramento, CA on February 17, 2018

I just purchased the 2018 Stinger GT and I am so impressed with the quality and driving dynamics, especially at a bargain price compared to a Audi and BMW. The Stinger is the complete package and I will definitely will enjoy this car for a long time. I get so much attention on the road left and right it is crazy.

Funniest car i've owned

by Jason Babin from St. Martinville, La on March 8, 2018

I recently purchased a Kia Stinger GT2 AWD. At first i was not sure if i "trusted" owning a kia but, i must say after driving the stinger i was extremely impressed. Kia has come a long way and i would recommend this car to anyone who wants a fun to drive, sporty, and functional car. I also have a 4 year daughter and there is plenty of room in the car for her car seat and her "toys"

My Kia has got all the gear except.......

by Gary in Lincolshire from Burgh le Marsh on July 6, 2018

.......the ?Sport mode? in what is a luxury Sport GT sedan. The V6 doesn?t disappoint even though there is no manual mode. My only one criticism with the overall driving experience and yes you did just read ?only one? is that the sport mode isn?t sporty enough. When I choose sport I expect my bones to be rattled to an inch of their life. What Kia has produced is comfort minus. That said there?s nothing much else wrong with this car. Style, luxury and practicality have all been beautifully balanced to produce a car for all occasions. I?ve yet to try launch control (my wife believing that Kia have somehow fitted ejector seats to give you that birds eye reversing parking view) and to my defence It?s not because I?m a chicken in my rear wheel drive only Stinger, it?s because I?ve only owned the car for 2k miles and the dealership said best to leave it until 1000 have been clocked up, that my excuse. 5 Little touches I love: The pop up sunroof fly catcher, the dipping side mirrors when you reverse, the fully adjustable HUD, the air cell side bolsters and the petrol filler release which is a good thing as I seam to be using it quite a lot. 5 little touches I wish I could wish away: The fake air vents (Singer you are the real deal so let?s have it all real and that include the engine note), the small amount of foot room under the seats for those lesser mortals who have to ride in the back, the numb bum given to the middle back seat passenger, the lack of retractablity in the 8inch touch screen and the cost of petrol in the UK (not quite sure if this is Kia fault). In summary a lot of people when talking about the stinger mention the number 365. Is this the amount of luxury equipment the car has or the width of the smile in inches the car puts on your face, probably both but It also say?s, if you can get over badge prestige, 365 is how many light years Kia has moved forward producing a car being a total complete package called the Stinger.

A true GT. It does everything well!

by GRStinger from Grand Rapids on June 29, 2018

GT2 AWD. I've owned it for 6 weeks, and I love it. I started researching cars over the winter. Wanted to move up to at-least an entry-level luxury brand e.g., Audi 5 Sportback, Infiniti Q50, etc. I started reading the great reviews for the Stinger. Took one for a test drive and I was blown away. The power (wow!), handling, and overall performance are fantastic. The interior build quality is excellent. And hatchback/utility of the car is a real plus for me. I see it as a true grand touring car: getting you long distances quickly, in comfort and in luxury. And, by the way, it gets a lot of admiring looks from other drivers. Folks' first reaction is "that's a lot of money for a Kia". And, I m sure that a lot of "brand snobs" will turn their nose up at a Kia. Actually, I see it as a steal. Comparably equipped, the comparable luxury brands would be another $20k. I only rated Reliability 4 stars, because I haven't had it long enough to really tell. So far, no problems, squeaks or rattles. Solid.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9