2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo
Average based on 3 reviews

The Most Fun You Can Have Period!

by from Las Vegas, NV on March 15, 2009

Words can't express this car! You must rent, buy or borrow this Lambo to have the best ride of your life! My wife rented me a 2008 Spyder for my birthday this weekend. We took it all over Las Vegas and country areas. The top was down all weekend and I have a nice burned face and arms to prove it. While driving 100+ MPH, the car feels like your going 60 MPH, while also sipping fuel. We put over 100 miles on it and didn't use much gas. Please don't get this car confused with it's older brother the LP460. That car get 1 MPG Highway and 0 MPG City. Just kidding but close. The interior is very modern for us Americans who need climient control, Navigation and backup camera. There is even Bluetooth for the 2009 model. The Automatic shifting is unlike any other car. It acts like a manual and engages a clutch and shifts gears. Paddle shifting is a lot of fun, but the paddles are very close to the turn signal and wiper settings. The windows controls are right below the stereo along with the fuel flap. Getting out of this car is a workout, being a few inches from the ground. How do you drive over speed bumps? Well that is solved by a simple button. The car can lift up and down. Some might drive with the car lifted up if you want to have a little less problems getting out. The exterior can not be mistaken for any car! This is a Lambo Baby! The looks can kill! The only issue i have with this car is storage. You can not put anything in this car other then a duffle bag, I'm not joking. There is a curse to driving this car. I parked at a high-end shopping district in Green Valley and a lady went out of her way to come over and yell at me. "How dare you drive that car, flashing your money when others are losing their homes and filing BK!" i must have been yelled at for 8 minutes all while laughing (Made her really mad). If you can afford this car, you worked hard for your money and I hope paid cash for it. I will never hate on anyone that proves you can be anything and own anything in life.

Awesome Car

by from Chandler, AZ on October 31, 2011

Its fast, sleek, intuitive and reliable. And did I mention that it busts open at 4,000rpm? A fantastic rocket that can be driven on main street or the drag strip.

this car doesn't dissapoint

by from Florida on September 15, 2012

Amazing experience every time the cornering exudes confidence and the sounds this car makes are incredible. The e-Gear is an adjustment but once you learn how it responds its a lot of fun. The only thing this car could use is a little bigger trunk for road trips.