2010 Lamborghini Murcielago

Kool Kar

by from on July 12, 2014

This car was my 2nd dream car but kinda stinks it did not win me in a race I lost $300,000 that is why I like it but I hate it

SATISFIED

by from Los Angeles, CA on December 30, 2014

Every time I am behind the wheel of this car I feel like I died and gone to heaven. Great conversational piece.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Dallas,TX on October 24, 2010

this is just a great car. me bob joe had a GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT TIME GOING TO MCDONLDS

The most fastes car

by from on March 18, 2010

The Lamborghini is fast and powerfull it give people respect the only problem is the gas. Overall it is a great car to own and the only reason why people might not like the car is that they can't get one.

Terrible Car

by from Ancorage, Alaska on February 17, 2010

Just because this vehicle is $500,000, doesn't mean it's a good car. The interior isn't even LEATHER!!! What the heck!!??!! I spent all my savings on a piece of crud!! It's been in the repair shop at least 30 times! A $500,000 car can amazingly be horrible. Don't waste your life on this "work of art"! My friends Hyundai is much better! I'd rate THAT 5 stars, but this car... 0!!!!!

Good Art

by from Vancouver,B.C on April 21, 2010

This is my dream car,and I drove it every day and I don't have any problem.Lamborghini finally have a good car

well..

by from on March 13, 2010

Not a good investment, terrible gas mileage, a blast to drive, gets looks from everyone on the road. i'm happy with it :)

Bang for the buck!

by from slow lane on November 28, 2011

Paid cash. Very nice car. A little slow. I'm happy. I added 4wheel drive tires. Handles great. Zero to 120 in 2 hours.

Uses car for Off-roading

Awesome car

by from ddddddddddddddd on January 22, 2012

I have bought this car it includes leather seats. Its my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTG