Average based on 3 reviews

This car is awesome!

by from Lexington, KY on July 8, 2009

Range Rovers where the original African bush vehicles and for good reason. They are virtually unstoppable. There is not a tougher truck on the market.

Extrordinary vehicle

by from Riverside, CA on November 26, 2008

I have owned many land rovers. They are very dependable and are capable of doing more things than I am comfortable doing."seeing nothing but sky from the windshield" The best description I can give is you can go fast but I can go anywhere. litteraly

1996 L/R 4.6 - a great daily use car

by from Big Island on June 24, 2011

Not the best mileage of course but comfy and goes where I need it to go. Sweet interior with lots of extras that all are very functional. Never owned a Land Rover of any type but glad I did. So many features and extras make it a great buy. A problem with the air bags like others speak of and does not have the lift anymore but I do not need it for most of my driving needs. Seems to be like a cat and will climb almost anything with plenty of zip. Someday maybe I will buy a new one but for now this one is almost new looking despite the miles - over 100k. Great paint job and interior leather is still very supple. Love it and hope to keep driving it for awhile.