2019 Range Rover

2019 Land Rover Range Rover

2019 Land Rover Range Rover

Have You Driven the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover?

Most luxurious and comfortable SUV

by joshua924 from Seattle, WA on Fri Mar 22 2019

This is my first Range Rover, and the moment I sat in it, I decided to buy it. It just feels so luxurious and steady when I sat in front of the steering wheel. No other car comes even lose, not GLE, not Cayenne, and not X5. I would give 6 stars on comfort and interior design if it allows me. I got a supercharged Range Rover, so performance is awesome, 0-60 miles is 5.1s, not that I actually need it to go that fast. MPG is around 18 for my commute to and from downtown Seattle (traffic is bad), which is ok. I will definitely give a 5 for exterior styling, I think it looks very muscular and the front headlight design is especially cool. I really enjoy the square LED ring, feels muscular yet elegant. Reliability wise, I know JLR is suffering always. But for the 2 months that I have owned the car, no issues so far. In the snowstorm period, the car complains a couple times about sensor issue, but all I did is wiped the sensors clean and it stopped complaining. I'm giving a 4 just because the car is still really new, so I can't tell if it's gonna be reliable further down the road. Well, I think the most notorious thing for this car is that it's expensive, through no fault of the car itself. And that's why I gave 3 stars for value. It's not a cost efficient car, and I don't think people who buy this car is looking for cost efficiency. If you can afford it, it's the best SUV out there you can get (except for Bentayga or Cullinan, but those are on a whole other price range). I don't go offroad at all, so I can't comment on that, but Range Rover is indeed the best SUV for offroad according to others. So that's added benefit.

Owned 70 + cars and this is my second Range Rover

by Wilcon60 from Bayport , New York on Sat Aug 17 2019

Best car I have ever owned bar none . Tata motors has done A fantastic job turning around Jaguar and Land Rover . I owned a 2013 Jaguar and never had it back for a warranty . I owned. A 2016 Range Rover HSE and the only thing that had to be warranted was a chime for the seat belt . I picked up a 2019 Range Rover and zero problems to date .

Amazing Car

by Mike S from Plano, Tx on Tue May 28 2019

The car is absolutely an amazing machine. The drive and capabilities are unmet by any other vehicle. The luxury features and feel make this vehicle compete with any luxury vehicle on the road.

Enjoyable driving car!

by Rybovich999 from Tequesta, Fl on Mon Mar 25 2019

The car has plenty of room for all my needs. Golf, friends, road trips & grandchildren. The extended length gives plenty of room for all that.

Great new handling and electronics. Plesure to dr

by SDL from Palm Beach Gardens on Wed Apr 17 2019

The new Range Rover has incredible performance and comfort. The new electronics and much improved over past years. This is a model that I would suggest to anyone who needs space and incredible performance.

Nice drive, but issues with electronics

by JTG from Pacific Palisades, CA on Sun Mar 15 2020

This is my second 2019 Range Rover. First was repurchased. Issues seem to occur with electrical system, in particular with the infotainment center. Screens freeze or go blank. Bluetooth audio also has glitches. Dealer is constantly claiming car needs a 'system update', seemingly s on a weekly basis. Car drives very nice and smooth compared to other comparable manufacturers as a true 4-wheel drive vehicle which keeps me coming back.

Worst car i have ever owned will not recommen to

by Anna from Jamsica on Wed Feb 12 2020

Don't like that i just bought this car and it have overheating problem .coolant light keep coming on .they claim the fixed it and the problem keep coming back the worst car i have since i am driving high end car.

Does not recommend this car!!

Love the car

by Avi jun from Beverly Hills on Wed Dec 26 2018

It’s a great car! Good family & everyday car. High comfort with the latest technology and looks. I like the exterior redesign. Interior is high on comfort and looks awesome.

The Best Car I Have Owned

by france18 on Sun Jul 15 2018

I love this car so much. It is comfortable, fun, fast, reliable, luxurious, valuable, enjoyable and overall the best ca on the market. It has been amazing owning this vehicle.

Chevy Suburban

by Sterling Graves from Morris, Al. on Mon Oct 22 2018

It fit my needs and my family's for many years. We drove it all over the country, and local and now I use it as a work vehicle. I would highly recommend.

1 2

Our Take on the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover

The verdict:

Comfortable, smooth and powerful, the Range Rover HSE Td6 combines diesel efficiency and torque with an opulent (but seriously flawed) interior.

Versus the competition:
For less money, the latest Lincoln Navigator provides better-executed controls, far more cargo and passenger space, a superior driving experience and a multimedia system that is easier to use — but not the cachet that comes with the Range Rover badge.

Land Rover has done quite well for itself since its separation from Ford more than a decade ago. Under the watchful eye (and deep development pockets) of India’s Tata Group, the UK’s luxury SUV brand has thrived with new models, updated interiors and no loss of cachet along the way. The Range Rover model is still a desirable vehicle and status symbol for many thanks to its iconic styling and real go-anywhere capability. We just had a week with one of the more interesting variants of the luxury SUV: the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover HSE Td6.

What’s all that word soup mean? Well, the overall brand is Land Rover, but under that there’s a model line range called Range Rover. Within... Read More