2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Range Rover Evoque Land Rover
Explore the 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Shop the 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

Range Rover Evoque

The Range Rover Evoque is an amazing family car for comfortable travel. We enjoy the spacious windows, retractable interior roof, comfortable seating and surround sound while safely protected Inside.

2.9

Financial mistake

I loved the look. Very comfortable to drive. Fun to drive as well. The problems began with The check engine lights. Had numerous issues with misfires. Resulted in several injector replacements. Eats brakes. Every service was a paycheque.

2.6

Great Looking, Costly Repairs

Good: Love the look of the car, exterior and interior. Very high quality workmanship on leather and other cosmetic parts. Very good pickup if you don’t mind the turbo charger lag. Bad: Extreme vibration at 50 (only around 50mph, so loud I cannot hear the radio - 4 trips to dealer could not solve) and vibration also when front windows open. Replaced water pump $800. Replaced sensor - required replacing entire radiator because it was built-in. $4,000. Replaced roof (cracked when flashlight slid between roof and tailgate while closing - also required replacing tailgate as molding is fused with tailgate) $10,000. Replaced windshield with heating wires $1000+.

Great sports SUV

The car rides very smooth on the open highways and has enough acceleration for passing slow vehicles when going up a steep grades with ease. She corners like a panther with precise positioning from left to right. I purchased the Dynamic because of the extra options and very glad I did especially with the 20" wheels that gives it a sportier look. Very nice comfortable ride around the city. I must admit that while cruising the highways I was impressed that I was getting around 33mpg at 70-75mph, this was very impressive for me since the dealer information states that 28mpg was average on the highway. Great car & I've grown to admire my Evoque Dynamic.

4.3

Fun to drive

The car was very good to me. I had no real issues and drove this car daily. The maintenance was a little pricy, especially the tired.

Great looking suv

Reliable and fun to drive. Good power for a 4 cylinder. Turbo works well . Has a little turbo lag but not bad . Great styling.

3.0

Broke down the 2nd day.

My wife and I went up to seattle to buy this vehicle. Drove great the 160 miles back. The engine had a complete failure on my way home from work. Everything shut off and won't even turn over.

first car ever owned, it?s good!

Good looking, stylish, speedy, compact, good for single or couple without kids. Doesn?t have much storage. Its a decent car! Worth every penny! . .

I loved it. Very stylish and Elegant

Excellent Vehicle , Never had any problems with it. I used it to transport a family of 4 . It was able to fit 2 car seat , Spaces are tight though you will have to sit in it to appreciate this vehicle.

Great car

This car met all my needs has plenty of leg from for my tall son and has much room for my plus size wife love how smooth the car rides it's good for traveling it's good for everyday use