2019 Range Rover Evoque

2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

#9 Most Popular Convertible
2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

3.1

Have You Driven the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque?

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

by Prosas01 from Philadelphia on Wed Feb 05 2020

It’s an awful vehicle just like the other people said. My husband and I barely drive it since we live in the city. After only 17,000 it broke down in the middle of the highway after giving me no signs that there was something wrong. Thank goodness I was able to get over since everyone was going 65. Now we are being told it needs a new engine!!! The car has just been problems from the beginning. It was just in the shop 2 weeks prior of that happening. We take it in almost every 2 months. DO NOT GET THIS CAR! It’s a rip off and the company is not doing anything to make it better since the begging it’s been a nightmare.

WORST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

by Luis-Disappointed from Harlingen Texas on Thu May 28 2020

Would not recommend it. Several issues from brakes to coolant pump replaced 3 times already. My dream car has become my worst nightmare. Won't travel since the radiator fan goes crazy.

Ford Edge

by SammyM007 from Kenton ohio on Sat Apr 25 2020

Love the way it drives, looks and feels perfect for our little family! I wasn’t even looking at this style until we went there and fell love .

6,000 miles and issues already

by ibrantner from Los Angeles, CA on Wed Jul 17 2019

This is my second Evoque. My 2013 Evoque needed a new engine at 70K miles at the cost of 25K and stopped running. I foolishly sold it and leased a 2019 because I love driving this car. Now at 6,000 miles, the check engine light is on and it now barely accelerates. In addition, the cooling fan constantly runs. I have yet to take it in for repairs but am now regretting my decision. When it functions, it it an excellent car to drive and is gorgeous inside and out. I love it. Unfortunately I made a foolish decision it seems.

Does not recommend this car!!

This is the worst car I have ever owned.

by Screwed from El Paso,Texas on Fri Nov 08 2019

Since the day we bought this car nothing but problems. From low coolant level lights, check engine lights, rubbing sounds from the wheels, erratic engine performance, and incompetent service department. Now they tell me the car needs a new engine after 30000 miles. The vehicle is just over a year old. This car is a lemon and I am debating leaving it at the dealer and filing a law suit. Car is not right and will never be right no matter what they do. Then the warranty will expire and I will be stuck with massive repair bills....DON'T BUY THIS CAR 2019 EVOQUE YOU WILL BE SORRY.........

Does not recommend this car!!

several issues that dealer cannot find a fix for.

by bawestbrook from atlanta, ga on Sat Jul 13 2019

erratic indicator sound, hold switching to park, front passenger door catching on rear door, odd rumbling noise from front at low speeds, gap in trim, a/c not very good. car only 2 months old.

Don't Purchase

by DISAPOINTED from Vernon , NJ on Fri Mar 01 2019

I have been having issues since delivery of my new 2019 Range Rover Evoque. Upon delivery the Auto Headlight did not work and I had to schedule service. After a few days with only 200 miles on the vehicle the backup Camara Stopped working and the windshield washer fluid froze up. Land Rover told me they only us Summer washer fluid that freezes at 32deg. I replaced the washer fluid myself with -20 deg. Winter fluid and now it works fine. To date the Dealer can't repair the Backup Camara. Unfortunate , wish I never purchased.

Unreliable- Heart Broken

by MitchellE from SierraVista , AZ on Wed Jun 24 2020

We bought our 2019 Evoque used in December 2019 had 19,600 miles on it . When we left the dealership the car was making a very loud engine sound . So we pulled back into a empty spot and the salesman tells us it’s because the engine is turbo charged . So we both were a little confused but have never owned one so we took his word for it . So a couple months later after being super irritated by it we were told it needed a water pump and a update on the transmission module . We then started having a high pitched squeal noise when you put it in reverse . We have brought the car into two different Land Rover dealerships three different times now and get told they cannot recreate the sound we are hearing nor the sound my neighbors are blessed to hear every time we back out of our driveway. In fact so we just left a Land Rover dealership this afternoon. We dropped it off with a list of recent issues along with the breaks again . Other major issue was when we try to accelerate the car seems to have a jerking movement . Guess what ? They couldn’t recreate that problem nor the breaks and I’m driving home 3 hours from the dealership with my two children and my check engine light is on ! So I know I have rambled on and I apologize! This was my dream car and I’m so frustrated it . Thank you

Best Style SUV on the market

by SV Lambo from Yorktown, New York on Mon Apr 22 2019

The Evoque gets an A in every category! The B & O Stereo is excellent! Great body styling. I bought mine in White with a Black Roof. Great Combo!

Love my Range Rover

by Forever Together Beach Weddings from Destin Florida on Tue Feb 05 2019

This vehicle is amazing, stylish and comfortable! I look forward to leasing a new one every 39 months! Beautiful cars with all the new technology

1 2