2013 CT 200h

4.8 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

All Reviews

MILEAGE GALORE!

by Lexus Lover from Aiken, SC on July 15, 2013

I read mostly great reviews and finally bought one after months of comparing to the Prius and Ford Cmax. Less noise and sportier than Pruis. Didnt get all the fancy electronics the C Max had for the same price but that same week I read that Ford was pulling the electronic systems out as they were not working. I get BETTER than the stated mileage- average around 45-46 and on 1 hour road trips I can get 50 mph. The only complaint is that is is a slow acceleration and I have to go into regular power mode to get up hills so gas mileage reduces a little bit, but the average is still above stated miles. The Ford people told me it would take 5000 miles for the Ford to understand how I drive to get the 46-47mpg stated for their vehicle. I tested it and could never get it over 38 mpg.

This is crazy

by Mike D from NJ on September 17, 2013

I stumbled on to this car by accident and I am so glad I did. I am totally amazed at this engineering masterpiece. This car is smallish and I would not recommend it for a large person. If you are under 5'11" and you want something comfortable, sporty, good looking, reasonably priced and incredibly economical, this is your car. The way this is designed is the perfect blend of engineering and technology. I was concerned because the reviews I read made this car very sluggish. That is just not so. By no means is this car fast however, it has more than enough power to get out of its own way very nicely. It is very comfortable and the logical ergonomics combined with Lexus quality is a no brainer. I have been averaging an unbelievable 50mpg. If this is the type of vehicle you are looking for you would have be a fool not to buy this car.

Overall, Great Car

by Sam from FL on April 11, 2015

Exterior: I absolutely love the look of this car. It's sporty with a touch of elegance. The car sits low to the ground. Interior: The interior design is nice. I have a slight issue with every seat on the car. It's on the smaller side. The diver's side is smaller and you can't really stretch at all. The passenger seat is manual. The rear seats are tight. The right rear seat gets the vent for the battery and makes a slight noise but barely noticeable. The trunk is tiny but manageable. Speed and MPG: This car is on the sluggish side. Not much of an issue for me, but maybe for some. The mileage on this is great. I average out around 43 MPG. Noise: It's quite loud on the highway but on normal streets at average speeds, the car is quieter. When you're driving the car and hit the brakes and come to a complete stop the car is dead silent. Overall: This is a great car. If you're looking for a good car to ride around in town, has great style and MPG, but don't care about size or speed, then this is the one for you.

Down sized from RX to CT

by Big Al from Longmont, CO on April 22, 2014

Needed a commuter car with better gas mileage. The RX330 was 10 yrs old and running VERY GOOD. The CT hybrid is a dramatic difference in vehicles but I am loving it. 46 MPG combined; plenty of muscle; great stereo and bluetooth tech. The seats are smaller and less plush than the RX, the center console is high but comfortable. I'm a little worried I will miss the AWD cause the RX did everything flawlessly, but the FWD and Traction control should compensate. So far; awesome vehicle!

Excellent Luxury Compact Car

by lovemycar from Bellevue, WA on December 20, 2013

The Lexus CT200h drives like a dream. Love the look, feel, and performance of the car. The only thing that is in shortage of is storage compartment inside the car.

Great mileage around town

by Daily commuter from Chicago, IL on February 7, 2016

I've owned the car for 18 months. Never less than 45mpg. Around town city driving, if I watch it always obtain 50 mpg or better. I love the eco/normal/sport driving modes. The sport mode shaves about 2 secs off the 0-60 time over the Prius, even though the hybrid drive trains are identical, I have the premium 10 speaker sound and amp. I upgraded the dash and front door speakers, and now the stereo is nothing short of assume. I would have updated the sub-woofer, but I did not want to lose any hatch or trunk space, and upgrading the stock unit requires removal of 90% of the rear interior.

Fun car to drive--amazing MPG

by mike from Palm Desert, Ca on July 15, 2013

I found the out door temp gauge to small too read--should have a compass on mirror--MPG exceeded my expectations

My experience at the Lexus dealership in Nashville

by Dawn Julien from Nashville, TN on October 13, 2017

I love this vehicle. And, I like the new features it has and the color is beautiful. It run so quiet. It gets 42 miles per gallon in town driving -- that is AWESOME.

Best car I have ever owned!!!

by ssmith from colorado springs on March 12, 2018

I have had experience driving VW and Nissans in the past and never really though I would be happy in anything else but a Nissan after driving an Altima and Rogue for so many years. I was skeptical of the Lexus as I have never had a higher end car and thought it was just a waste of money. Boy was I wrong. This Lexus has power, comfort and has saved me a ton of money on gas so far being that it is a hybrid. It came with an amazing warranty (thanks to my awesome dealership) and I think I am officially sold on being a Lexus owner for life. Not only is it reliable and safe, I feel so good and sexy in this car (and isn't that a huge factor in why we buy the vehicles we do :) ?) ! She is definitely a head turner!

great gas

by giko from BOWIE on October 9, 2017

this car is great on gas and just overall wonderful. Lexus has outdone themselves with this hybrid. It gets 45 miles per gallon.

1 2 3 4