2013 Lexus Ct 200 H

Lexus CT a Sport Hybrid

by from Seattle, WA on September 18, 2017

This car is not exactly what you would expect from Lexus, the difference between different trim levels in minimal at best (basically the same). But it had sporty seats that hold you snugly and very smooth drive and handling. The acceleration was not very fast (0-60 in 10 seconds) but it didn't feel sluggish. The interior was very minimalist but done nicely in quality materials everything fit together well and the buttons felt solid. At 42 MPG its not the most efficient hybrid but its the only one that feels like a normal car you probably wont even think about the fact that your driving a luxury Prius.
Not Rated Reliability

Best car I've ever owned.

by from Parrish, Florida on September 5, 2017

This car is fantastic for any person, I love it and absolutely want to keep it. Just need to not have a car payment anymore.

Favorite Car

by from Oregon on August 26, 2017

I bought this car when I started traveling for work. I love the safety and MPG. It has plenty of bonus features such as navigation, bluetooth, heated seats, etc. for me to love driving it! Overall, it is fantastic - reliable, smooth, and fun to drive. The only downside is it is very small, and storage space is limited. I struggle to fit a rear facing car seat in the back seat. It is great for 1-4 small people to ride around in.

Can't go wrong with this car. Perfect for L.A.!!!

by from los angeles, ca on August 23, 2017

Is a great purchase. Has all the bells and whistles, super easy on gas, luxury, comfortable, perfect size for Los Angeles, super reliable and dependable, never had an issue mechanically nor electrically nor with anything else. I only buy Lexus for that reason.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most stylish hybrid around!

by from Plymouth, MA on August 6, 2017

This car is the perfect blend of reliability, wicked good gas mileage (average 49.6 mpg combined), cargo space, and style. I am often asked about it in public. Toyota reliability with comfort upgrades. No regrets!

Uses car for Havingfun

The best value in its class

by from Chicago IL on June 30, 2017

First off it is a hybrid which is great! I never thought I would own one either. The car uses regular unleaded gasoline. It has 3 modes for driving: Eco, normal, and sport. Eco is beneficial for stop and go traffic, normal is best for consistent speeds, and sport is self explanatory. Side note sport mode changes the suspension, steering, and throttle response. It's not a super fast car but it is a whole bunch of fun to drive and has a great sporty feel. When looking at how comfortable the vehicle is, I am a 6ft 2in tall male that weights close to 200 pounds lean. I have more than enough leg room and the side bolstering of the seats hug just right. The CT200H 8 own is fully loaded and everything is top quality with no issues, you can really tell that Lexus out the time and research into the development of the vehicle. Overall it is in my eyes the best value in its class.

My Goldilocks Car

by from Columbus, OH on May 16, 2017

After trying Honda, Hyundai, Mini, and others, this car is hands down the most reliable, enjoyable car I've owned. I am entirely sold on this model and will purchase another one in the near future.

Great little car with amazing gas mileage!

by from Clinton, TN on May 8, 2017

It has been a great car, Lexus never disappoints. I am still getting 45 mpg and I have had it since 2013. I have realized that I can keep it in sport mode for the extra pep and handling and still get the great gas mileage.

Love this car!

by from on April 22, 2017

If you are a hybrid driver this is a great car, really comfortable, nice ride, great sound system, like the styling on the interior. Great car!! If you know how to drive hybrids this one gets 46 mpg.

My current car

by from west new york, nj on April 11, 2017

i love it, but i like to have new cars bc im materialistic. so i need 2017 not 2013 . so i am in search of a new car right now!

Our Expert Review: 2013 Lexus Ct 200 H