2015 CT 200h

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

I love my CT200h

by AmberM from Columbus, OH on October 23, 2017

I love my car! I purchased this car used with about 28k miles on it. I have had it for several months and I have been thrilled with the fuel economy. The 11(ish) gallon tank takes me over 400 miles between fill-ups. The interior is beautiful and comfortable, the car is super quiet, and fun to drive. It is a hybrid and does not have a quick 0-60, but I'm not looking for that. A great little car!

Great high mileage city driver

by InCO from Denver on August 18, 2017

This is a sporty looking, high MPG city driver. Interior is tight but somewhat sleek. Hatchback provided a nice area for groceries or kids gear. Audio system has Bluetooth for music and handsfree calling. System sounds good for a factory system. It looks very dated but performs well. Hybrid brakes and lack of engine noise can take a little to get used to. Overall the car is a good car at a good price with great gas saving.

Luxury Hybrid with Remarkable Reliability

by genscholarx from Los Angeles on December 26, 2017

This car has been a great experience for me. In the nearly three years I have owned her, I have never had one problem with her. I consistently get excellent gas mileage and once got 53 Miles to the gallon in economy mode. There is not a more reliable and economical car out there with luxury features.

Reliable and Money Saving

by genscholarx from Los Angeles on December 17, 2017

Great fuel Economy and styling. Very solid and secure car. Handles well. For a small car, very safe with solid weight and strong design.

Best performance and fantastic look

by Juan Parra from Florida on May 17, 2018

Not only the car saves you on gas allowing you to do long trips on a single tank but also it has that sport luxury look that Lexus always have. Very reliable never had an issue and it brings joy to the family everytime we go on a trip

Three Bucket-List Items in One!

by Nebula Nut from Palm Springs, CA on July 15, 2015

Hybrid+Hatchback+Luxury = ? After driving my dad's 1999 Lexus ES300 for several years, it was time to pass the Silver Fox (don't all people name their cars?) into the hands of a passionate classic car enthusiast where she could live out the rest of her days in cushy comfort. What now? I knew I wanted a hatchback. I knew I would love a hybrid. And I knew I would miss the amazing performance, luxury, and reliability of a Lexus. What I didn't know was that this ingenious combination already existed in the form of the LexusCT200h. When a friend drove up in a beautiful Starfire Pearl CT, I silently thanked the universe (read: Lexus) for giving me what I always wanted. I went to my local dealer and immediately fell in love with a fully-loaded 2015 Nebula Gray CT. After taking it for a quick spin and noting the tight handling and decent acceleration in standard drive mode, I purchased it on the spot. I've been driving it for four months now and have filled the tank maybe five times. Crazy good gas mileage, even for someone who occasionally prefers the zip of Sport mode. The comfort and styling of the CT are Lexus through and through: it doesn't get more comfortable in my opinion. I recently took full advantage of the hatchback feature by loading my CT up with a 6-foot roll of bamboo siding and we didn't even have to use the bungees! Most of all, it's fun to drive. I'll never stray from Lexus. I'm hooked for life.

Excellent sporty hybrid

by Jahoo from Dallas,TX on March 29, 2015

Lexus has provided not only a fuel efficient car but also delivered a sporty, luxury and comfortable car. If your looking for a quiet road ride this is not the hybrid for you. But if you to look cool and have fun the CT200 is perfect. The larger wheels and low profile tires give it the cool look most people want and the interior gives you the Lexus luxury for the comfort you need. I've owned the 2013 CT200 and the newer models have only gotten better. Great job Lexus.

hyped system

by nick from Durango CO on August 29, 2016

hybrid alarm light comes on. hybrid system shuts down. Dealer can't figure out what is problem. System says this is too short. I have no more to say. If they make something they should be able to repair it.

Does not recommend this car!!

Saving Gas!

by Kitty from San Anselmo on April 21, 2015

Just purchased a new Lexus CT 200h from Lexus of Marin. My sales person, Kelly Austin, also owns the CT and was very knowledgable about the vehicle. Kelly allowed me to take my time making the decision. She answered all of my questions and followed up with me the very next day to make sure I am happy. I am, I love my new car! Thank you Kelly and the team at Lexus of Marin for a wonderful car buying experience.

TEST DRIVE REVIEW 2 out of 5 stars

Better Cars for the money out there

by BuckeyeGrad from Clearwater, FL on September 29, 2017

Love the idea of 40+ MPG and that it was a luxury car for a decent price. What I didnt love was actually driving it. This car is tiny. I felt like I was in a shoe box driving around and didnt feel safe. The performance was horrific, best not pull out in front of someone in this little car as it'll take years to get up to speed. Lexus is a brand in transition and I think this one got lost in the mix. Great if you want something that gets great gas mileage and you want a lexus with low miles for under $25k but you'll find it dull and horrible if you like driving. Lexus should have offered a non-hybrid sport version.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2