2016 CT 200h

2016 Lexus CT 200h

2016 Lexus CT 200h

3.8

4 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have you driven the 2016 Lexus CT 200h?

Luxury hybrid with sporty styling.

by kipkelike from Prescott, AZ on Wed Mar 14 2018

This car meets all of my needs. I do not exceed average height or weight making this car very comfortable for me and almost all of my passengers. My son is 6' tall and found it a bit cramped for a 2 hour drive. It is cost efficient. I took a trip recently and drove 900+ miles for only $70. It's sporty looking, which I love, but it is not the speediest car out there. I do not need to have speed performance in particular, for my daily driving needs, so I couldn't be happier with it. My one regret, is that I purchased the base model and the stereo is a base model as well. I will probably upgrade it in the future. However, I've been driving it about 2 months and LOVE everything else about it.

Not up to Lexus standard

by Benji from Tanpa, FL on Thu Mar 03 2016

I own a 2013 model and this is my opinion only. The fact that this car is not selling is telling. Personally, I like it but I completely understand why. If you've owned a Lexus before, the CT 200H is a let down. The first thing you'll notice when you open the door is the fake leather is obviously fake. There is no storage of any kind for the rear passengers. And I will never understand why Lexus thinks 3 adults can fit on the rear seat because the only being that can fit in the middle is a cat. Providing a flip out center console would've been good for commuting. If you want move up to Lexus from another brand, the CT 200H is too expensive. And if you want to maximize mileage, the Prius is better in every way. Having said all that, I still like it. Some pluses: it doesn't require premium fuel; it's unique because there are so few of them on the road; and driving is lively in Sport mode.

Very pleased so far

by JT from Winston Salem,NC on Fri Jun 10 2016

The Lexus CT200h has been a great car so far since we only had it less than a month. The mpg is as advertised and the electronics are advanced. The dealership has been very nice to work with so far.

Cheap and Overpriced

by tt from on Fri Oct 14 2016

Car is not up to Lexus quality. I cannot believe that they would even put this car in their lineup. I leased one and cannot wait until the lease is up. No more Lexus for me, I am going back to American made cars that give more options for less. Lexus has lost me with this ugly car and their high maintenance prices. Additionally, the interior is cheap quality.

Does not recommend this car!!

Reliable and sleek to drive

by FASH Family from Toronto, Ontario on Mon Oct 30 2017

The car was a great ride! Smooth, sleek and fun to drive. The car was low to the ground so you can feel all the bumps. Not an ideal car for me as I am a mother of 2 boys. The car would be tight to fit 2 car seats in and for all sporting gear. Not ideal as a family car of young kids.

Does not recommend this car!!

Best car ever, I have had 3!

by JDF on Fri Jul 27 2018

Car is perfect. It can fit everything you need for trips, very luxurious car, but not the luxurious price, great warranty, Lexus is a great company, and I will continue to own these vehicles.