1996 Lexus Es 300

Peppy Engine and very comfortable

by from Idaho on April 3, 2007

Strong running engine, very comfortable, premium sound system is nice, Love Toyota and Lexus's reliability.....

Worth taking a look

by from Charleston, SC on January 14, 2010

Excellent car! Looking for a comfortable car. This is it! A quiet ride! Yes! Make sure you check out its sound system, roomy trunk, highway driving, and your own trusty mechanic before you purchase it (it is a 14 year old car!). Good Luck!

Smart Like a Swiss Watch on Wheels

by from Texas on December 4, 2010

I have a 96 and it's amazing. Classy, solid, powerful, comfy, reliable... any car should be envious.

JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO LET GO!

by from New Carrollton, MD on June 18, 2013

I drove a friend's Volvo V50 and I was impressed. I needed a car that I could pay off - no loan - but will give me the comfy ride the V50 gave me. The reviews of the ES was impressive and my budget too me down all the way to 1996. When I had to take the 12 year old lady for a test drive, I just could not believe it. So comfortable, luxurious and smooth ride. Not many new cars can compare its ride. My wife and I have abused this vehicle. Five years of treachery. Bought it with 124000 miles, now has 194000 and still drives like a dream. Generally reliability has been very good. I have a 2002 GS300 to replace it but I am been tempted to keep both cars.

One of the most durable and reliable car I owned

by from Opa Locka on July 24, 2017

This vehicle has a sturdy exterior and all of the components are durable. If you do the proper maintenance to this vehicle, it will take you a long way.

Similar Models