1999 Lexus Es 300

Best car I ever bought

by from Indianapolis on June 4, 2010

In 2009, I purchased this car; it was the first time I ever bought a 10-year old car! It's been one of the best I've ever owned. Drives like new. Always reliable. Plush interior, everything works well, with exception of squeak in steering column, which my mechanic lubes every six months. Lexus is everything is says it is!

A very good reliable car

by from Virginia on November 8, 2010

I am still driving at 150,000 miles with no problems, orginal everything except tires and oil changes every 7,500 miles.

great car for the price

by from on December 20, 2012

very nice to drive to drive. reliable and easy to handle. clean and comfortable. it is worth every dollar.

Smooth and reliable-always.

by from PA on March 1, 2011

Everyone I have ever met has said the same thing. "Never had a bad Lexus" Anyone who has had one(bad), must not be a very smart buyer. As long as you get it from someone reputable, then you will never have any major problems with them. Had mine for three years, and only put the absolute minimum into it. Runs like new, and feels like new. It's runs so smooth and quiet, that there are times I forget the car is on. Amazing cars!

Lexus is a good car to owned

by from philly on September 23, 2010

Lexus is the best car I ever had and runs really good. good body shape and when you have a Lexus, girls all come to you. It speed up fast and smooth, great!

Really disappointed

by from Wilmington NC on November 26, 2012

At first, I was really excited about the vehicle. After all it is a Lexus. It was checked out by a trusted mechanic - said it looked great. I've replaced six coils, the transmission, the cat converter, evap issues, and still the CEL is on. Now, I've got to get the timing belt replaced, along with the cam sensors(?). I feel like I've paid for this twice now- and it wasn't cheap the first time. REALLY DISAPPOINTED.

Worse car I've ever owned

by from Mid-Willamette Valley Oregon on April 29, 2010

Can't keep it out of the repair shop. Mechanics cannot locate the electrical problem, including Lexus dealer. Styling is cooker cutter contemporary. Car is too small for a six foot driver. Why did I buy it? It was a quick emergency buy and made a wrong decision.

waste of money

by from philadelphia on April 13, 2013

was excited at first had it checked out and was told everything was good but ten days later the cel came on.come to find out had to replace the cat converter and the knock senser and if u know cars then u know those parts are not cheap and that's not including the labor.Darn another thousand down the drain so now im selling the car the h-ll with it.

Drove it to 272,000 miles

by from Scottsdale on September 13, 2017

Said I would drive this car into the ground, and I did. Only regret was power flushing the Transmission which turned out to be a huge mistake at Firestone Service.