2015 ES 300h

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

Best Lexus Ever

by Lexus Fan from Virginia on January 17, 2016

My wife and I have owned 5 Lexus cars, all unbelieveably great. This one takes the cake. Super comfortable, loads of room inside and totally incredible gas mileage. We bought it a year one off a lease, saved a bunch of money and drove it home 450 miles and had over a quarter tank left - averaged 40.4 mpg. Loaded with great features that actually work. Highly recommend.

Wish I'd done this years ago. I'm hooked.

by Mcreed51 from Texas on February 8, 2015

Never dreamed I could by a Lexus. I have bought so many cars, and never truly been happy with any of them. Lexus costs a little more but, is worth every penny. The first time I have truly been happy and satisfied. All you have to do is figure out what your pleasure is worth. Even with the gas prices being lower, I finally went with a hybrid. Love it. Do yourself a favor and go try a Lexus. Pamper yourself, no one else will.

What a great sedan

by yikesboy from California on February 19, 2015

My lease on my BMW 328i Luxury was about to come up and for ships and giggles, I went to my closest Lexus dealer to do a little pre-investigation (in Cerritos CA). I really liked the attitude at the dealership and our sales guy AJ. Refreshing that there were no sleazy exhortations that I'm so used to over the years: "what's it gonna take to get you into a car today!" By the time I'd driven the 2015 300h, I was hooked. Gorgeous interior with the best seats I've even experienced for my 6' 3" frame, and tech for days. I'm something of a geek, and I find the 2015 Enform system to be very well-rounded- albeit a tad clunky at times. Still I prefer to use muscle memory to navigate car systems than having to grease up a touch screen. The fuel economy and the quiet interior really rounded out the appeal for me. Finally I asked and they agreed to paid my last 3 months on the BMW lease, take care of the old handoff, and gave me some serious incentives to lease it that day (using some President's Day rebates). I'm a happy guy with a really awesome 36 months ahead of me!

great hybrid easy to maintain

by Ela from Brooklyn,Ny on July 8, 2017

I already have 65000 miles on it just replaced tires,only had to change oil and filters Still runs like brand new Very comfortable ride,roomy,200hp is enough especially with sport mode and yes i do get 35-40 miles to the gallon

Smart, Intuitive Car

by HannahRose from New York City on August 1, 2015

I am truly enjoying the luxury and practicality of my Lexus Hybrid, without any of the guilt! And even more important I feel safe in it. Yesterday we had torrential rain in New York City and the flooding caused critical situations in all five boroughs. For the first time I truly felt that I was in a vehicle that would get me home safely. The windshield wipers responded to the intensity or lack of rain without me having to adjust them manually and I was comfortable with the clarity of the windshield. I had not yet really appreciated the blind-spot assistance, but in the heavy rain it was very reassuring as I had to change lanes and maneuver around the flooding and stalled vehicles (not one Lexus). There are many features that I can only describe as intuitive. It is almost as if it has a brain! Obviously the brain is the Lexus computer system that provides an amazing amount of information and support. The features that I have used and find extremely helpful are: voice command, WiFi, USB ports, navigation, 40 miles to a gallon-city, back-up assist, automatic seat and steering wheel settings, garage door remote built in, satellite radio, and the fact that with a smart key I do not have to fish for my key to open the door or start the car. For myriad reasons I feel much safer in this car than any car I have owned or driven. I use the voice command and contact syncing option every time I am in the car, it allows me to drive with both hands on the wheel and both eyes on the road which supports my need to feel like a safe driver. I have only had the car for a little over a month and I am still getting use to how it rides and responds, the brakes, the size (it is much bigger than my previous car, but smaller that my 1981 Cadillac Coupe). I am having trouble getting used to the navigation screen, but that simply requires practice. There are a lot of videos that will help and I plan to take advantage of the technical assistance available at the dealership as well. Last but not least is the 24 hour navigation, road side and emergency assistance; what more can you ask for, again- I really feel safe in this car! When you are looking for a car, I recommend you give Lexus a try. You may believe it is simply a fancy Toyota, but in this case that is a very good thing!

Awesome Car!!

by umigoblue from Potomac, MD on August 28, 2017

This car is a pleasant surprise for me! Comfortable, quiet, efficient and great gas mileage. For a hybrid, it has all the power I need when driving on the highway or the city roads. Handles real well and is very quite. It is a real pleasure to drive!!

GREAT CAR

by JER from FT. MYERS, FL. on April 8, 2015

amazing FEATURES, GREAT MPG, VERY STYLISH. LOVE BLUE COLOR. RIDE IS STIFF,BUT MAYBE CAN BE ADJUSTED FOR SMOOTHER RIDE.

Reliable, economical, comfortable, and safe

by jcook from Carmel, Indiana on April 21, 2018

Our used 2014 Lexus ES 300h is reliable, economical, and comfortable. It has a number of safety features that our family depends on as we drive. The cost of our car was lower than we expected, compared with other mid-sized cars with fewer features and less- well-rated dependability. Though initially we were not looking for a "luxury" car, we are glad we bought the Lexus.

Very comfortable ride and easy to drive

by Jen from Carmel, IN on October 21, 2017

Impressed with the test drive, in the process of buying it now. Hoping for a longterm relationship with this car with the Lexus/Toyota reliability.

Comfortable and green

by GreenCar from McLean on June 28, 2017

Decent design, comfort, and good mileage. The control interface is a bit awkward but overall driving is good

1 2