2022 Lexus ES 300h consumer reviews

Explore the 2022 Lexus ES 300h
Shop the 2022 Lexus ES 300h
4.4

2022 Lexus ES300H Luxury

We had a 2019 Toyota Avalon Limited. In January 2022 we ordered a new 2022 Avalon Limited. Flash forward 5 months and Toyota said they won't be building the car we ordered. We went down the street to a Lexus dealer because we knew the Lexus ES 300H was very much like the Avalon we had. They didn't have one. We got put on a list so the next one that came in we could look at it. 3 weeks later we got a call. We bought it. ES 300H Luxury model. We have had the car for under 3 months. We love it. The ride is wonderful. Love the large touchscreen. We do miss the folding down rear seats. Overall we are very satisfied.

Missed our sedan

Pre pandemic we had a 2010 Subaru Legacy and a 2011 Toyota 4Runner. Work from home allowed us to pass down the legacy to the kids. Picked up 2022 ES300h and realized how much we missed the sedan. The Subaru had a 6-cylinder but this hybrid feels just as quick but WAY better fuel economy and a much smoother ride. Everyone seems to like this car and for good reason.

Recommend

I love this car. Between the performance, styling, fuel-efficiency… Honestly the best car I’ve ever bought. No complaints so far….I highly recommend. My apg is 48.3…. Much better than even advertised. It is a smooth ride and I love how comfortable and luxurious the car feels. Hoping I got a good price for the car but I’m not disappointed with the car.

Sublime

The ES300h is amazing. I traded a 2021 Camry XLE hybrid as I was waiting for the 2022 ES sedans to get the touchscreen. Major improvement over just the track pad! I got my 2022 ES300h Ultra Luxury in Nov 2021. So far everything is great. MileGe dips in cold/winter months, but that’s to be expected of hybrids. Last 2 fills up I have got 41mpg and 42mpg do it’s getting better with warmer/summer months approaching. A+. Now, if they would just make a “prime” version (ES300h+)? Maybe. It was be even better!

Love my Lexus

I fell in love with my car the moment I sat in the driver seat, comfort, performance, design, reliability including customer service at the Lexus dealership exceeds my expectations.