2005 Lexus Es 330

Excellent Car, Transmission Can be better

by from New York on September 7, 2008

My Mom owns this car and she loves everything about it except for the local driving. There is a hesitation problem when you do not stop completely and start going again. The car has a drive by wire throttle transmission as do most cars, but this one had a recall. When you are driving and approach a stop sign and don't stop completely and then accelerate, the computer in the transmission takes a second or two to get into gear so you feel a jolt when you apply the gas. Other then that the driving is very smooth and luxurious. The Lexus dealer said there is nothing they can do to resolve this issue except for stopping completely at stop signs.

This will be my car for long, long time.

by from Miami, Fl. on July 10, 2009

I bought my ES-330 in Jan.1st.-'05, and 'til today I am really happy of my decision. Nothing bad in this gorgeous car. I have driven, Mercedes,BMW,Volvo, etc...this Lexus is the best.

Great car and ride

by from Brockton, MA on September 1, 2012

I originally had two Mercedes benz and wanted to try out a Lexus and so far I am very, very impressed with the styling, comfort and performance. Great car to have

Fantastic Car

by from Phoenix / Chandler AZ on September 2, 2013

I bought my ES330 in Nov '05 used with 12,000 miles under the Lexus Certified Used Car from a local Lexus Dealer. I have always owned American made cars, thought i would try out Lexus. This has been absolutely the best car i have ever owned. Comfortable ride, quiet, reliable, handles great, impressive styling -exterior and interior. Definitely worth the money. Haven't had any major problems owning this car. I was always taking my GM, Chryslers back for repairs. After owning this car, I will NOT go back to American Cars again. Im thinking about buying another Lexus.

Love this Car

by from Dallas, Texas on July 4, 2016

I recently bought a used 2005 Lexus ES330, and so happy with the vehicle and it's reliability. Despite being 10 years old, this car still drives like new. Should have bought this Lexus many years ago.

Oldey but Goodey!!!

by from Phoenix / Scottsdale Arizona on August 13, 2013

I bought this car in July 2013.. It is a 2005 with 42,000 miles. I have owned many vehicles, even newer lastly a 2010 Prius level 4 (on lease). My second Prius and they are great cars. This ES330 is the most amazing vehicle. The most quiet car I have ever owned. I have not even had a chance to figure out all the goodies but know the stereo is amazing already. I will have this car for a very very long time and doubt it would be replaceable! Living in Phoenix I have never had such awesome cooled seats, along with the tinted windows and power rear shade the hat is not even noticeable. Amazing vehicle!

Best Car I have ever Owned

by from Sun City West, AZ on March 5, 2013

This car may be destined to become a classic. Mine is 8 years old. Looks and drives like it was brand new. The finish is still fresh looking and the trim has not faded or deteriorated. We bought it used off a dealer's lot. giving him a car that was in very high demand at the time so we got a very good deal. We just finished a 2,400 mile round trip from Phoenix to Kansas City and back. Averaged 25 mpg and around 70mph. Smooth as silk. We used to take 3 or even 4 days for the trip in our other cars because they were uncomfortable to ride in. We now take 2 days and are not tired at all. This car handles very well. We went down US-54 through Kansas which is mostly two lanes. Passing was never a problem. Punch it and we were easily around even the big trucks. Going from 65 to 85 is pretty easy. I have only one complaint. The trunk could be bigger and the seats could be fold downs (though that might make them uncomfortable).

Most reliable car

by from West Springfield, MA on March 17, 2013

The second Lexus that I've owned. Most reliable, comfortable, quiet, cars I've ever owned. I would highly recommend one for any new or used car purchase.

I Looooove my Lexus!!

by from La Habra, CA on November 21, 2013

I bought my 2005 ES 330 used in Nov. 2012. Have always admired these cars -I wanted it for about 10 yrs before I got it and have been so happy with it ever since. It was 7 yrs old with 43K miles on it and it is still in such great shape and drives so nice. Its the best car I've ever owned- the car reviews describe it as "entry-level" but I wouldn't want anything else- this car has everything I need. The interior looks so nice with the beautiful wood trim and leather, the features are great- I'd never had heated/cooled seats! The stereo has both CD and cassette player which is perfect for me! I'm keeping my Lexus for the long run for sure. This car makes me feel wonderful when I drive it-comfortable seats, smooth ride. When I walk up to this car, I'm proud to get in it. I've owned Chevrolet, Lincoln and Saturn- they've been good cars too- but this is my dream car.

My Favorite Car

by from Palm Bat, FL on June 6, 2016

Simply put, I love this car! great styling that will last for years to come. This is my car for life. It has a Multi CD player as well as a cassette deck. Great for an old school guy like me. Very comfortable to drive and great for a city like NY as it's size will allow me to park in most spaces. Roy jr.