2006 ES 330

4.4 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

A very respectable combination

by Camry6 from Newfoundland, Canada on July 12, 2010

My wife and I bought our 2006 ES 330 Luxury, with the Sport and Navigation packages March 2009. It was a lease return and fresh out of the Lexus maintenance program. At our first glance, the ES appeared "different", especially in the front. We were'nt sure if we liked the long stretched headlights and "roundish" front profile. It has now grown on us and we now like the "different" look. Very sleek. It has the HID self levelling headlights which are bright and have an excellent beam spread and reach making night driving on dark highways comfortable and confident. It has the optional Adaptive Variable Suspension which gives you 4 settings to choose, Limo soft, Normal, performance and Sport. Each setting has four computer controlled variants that constantly monitors the road surface and driver inputs through the steering, accelerator and brakes. It can adjust the ride control to each individual wheel within .0010 of a second. The engine has ample power for highway on-ramps and highway passing. It is smooth, quiet and very well refined. The transmission shifts silky smooth. The interior is very luxurious and is of top quality and superb comfort. The voice Navigation system is easy to use and works flawlessly. The navigation system also gives you the Mark Levinson stereo. It is the best factory installed sound system available. The sound is of recording studio quality, and is truly amazing to say the least. We were very impressed with its handling in winter. With four winter tires installed and the Vehicle Stability Control and Traction Control active, it performed beyond our expectations in foul driving conditions, ice and deep snow. This is also aided by the front wheel drive configuration. It has 8 air bags and is among the highest safety ratings for frontal, rear end crash, side impact and roll-over ratings. The reliability has been top notch, as we expected. It had 70,000 kilometers (43,750 miles) when we bought it. It now has 130,000 kilometers (81,250 miles) on the odometer and we have had NO issues whatsoever. This vehicle has been a joy so far with no regrets. I recommend that you take close consideration to the 2004-2006 ES 330 model.

Smooth reliability

by Car Nut from Irvine, CA on February 27, 2009

I bought my 06 es330 used and am amazed at how smooth yet powerful, and how amazingly quiet it drives. Its relaxing even in bumper to bumper traffic after a hard days work. With all the slow traffic, I now wonder why Ive always bought sports cars when I never get to use the performance that I paid for. With all the older ES's I see in amazing condition, I get a strong feeling it'll be reliable for a long time to come. Highly recommended.

Best and the most reliable car I've owned

by KOCOBO from San Jose, CA on February 2, 2009

I purchased this car in Dec. 07 as a used car. It was pure joy to drive something so comfortable. I never owned any Lexus before. For some reasons I always drove German cars. But from now on I will stay with Lexus. Simply I love it.

Best Car out there

by otis from Tennessee on June 21, 2010

This car is a superb vehicle and I would highly recomend to all looking for a good luxury car at a affordable cost.

Great Car

by HKP from Glen Cove, Long Island, N.Y. on August 28, 2008

We bought a 2006 Lexus ES330 for my wife to drive. She couldn't be happier and I have to admit it is a fine car. Everything from the dealer to the salesman to the car itself is first rate.

The smoothest ride I have had in a long time

by sap06 from Arlington, TX on August 23, 2006

Wonderful riding vehicle, and nice looking on the streets. The only negative I found was that there is not a lot of storage available inside the car (other than the trunk). The console has a single cd player and a charger for a phone.

Great Car

by Phoenixman from central PA on March 25, 2010

Only thing I question is whether it was worth the extra money over the top of the line Toyota. they have the same sheet metal.

Great Comfort

by Doug from Miami on September 23, 2015

Bought this car last year and I'm very happy with it. Rides very smooth and have some power just in case of need. Great on gas and doesn't cost much for maintenance.

One of the best cars I ever owned

by I love my cars from Boston on December 14, 2010

This vehicle is one of the most comfortable cars I have ever owned and is fully loaded. Best deal and value for the money. Would recommend this car to everyone.

Very Comfortable and Reliable car.

by Patrick Hajje from Phoenix on December 26, 2013

Bought this car a couple days ago and I'm very happy and satisfied. Handles and Drives like a Dream! Most comfortable car I have ever owned AND it gets great mpg.

1 2 3 4