2011 Lexus Es 350

excellent so far

by from Winter Park , FL on November 13, 2011

Only had her 4500 miles, but gas mileage 31 or more on interstate @ 77mph sustained. Get 25 or better around town. Seat comfort not up to the old Caddy. Acceleration great. Really like adaptive headlights. Solid. Small trunk. Haven't read the book yet , so not totally up to snuff on it.

It's a Lexus!

by from Fort lauderdale, Fla area on September 24, 2011

Got anES350 about two months ago. Only thing I can say it's a Lexus! The ride is perfect for me. It's a Nav. Model with all the toys. Ok most toys, it's not the Ultra. Confort is great,handling is good, gas mileage is in the high teen low 20's in town. Nav is not the best. I would not get it again. Map not as accurate as other systems. Can't enter info will driving. Better off with a portable model. The back up camera is a great tool.Otherwise this car meets all my expectations and more. The local dealer is outstanding , in north Broward county Fla.

WOW WOW WOW!!!!

by from New Brunswick Canada on May 28, 2012

We are so so impressed with everything our Lexus ES350 has to offer...only had it for a few months now but are very very satisfied with it! Would recommend for sure!!!!

Great Car

by from St Marys, GA on February 3, 2015

Traded in a MB E350, and have never looked back. Quiet ride, smooth handling, and great gas mileage for this size/class of car. Much more reliable than the MB.

ES 350

by from Dallas on January 20, 2013

Wonderful car. It is luxury lovely and a joy to drive. Highly recommend it if you would like a roomy quiet and efficient.

First Lexus - Won't be the last

by from Jackson, MS on November 25, 2013

After researching several certified, pre-owned vehicles, we decided on a Lexus ES 350 and purchased at the Lexus dealership in Baton Rouge, LA and was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Attentive dealership with first rate facilities. The car exceeds all expectations and is providing a terrific driving experience. Internet Lexus reviews were all spot on with this car.

Lexus ES350 2011 Certified

by from on April 27, 2017

Great Car, Rides and handles great. Very Comfortable Car. Very good on long distance trips with great fuel economy. I have had no problems with the vehicle. I would buy another one as it has a great reputation for performance and reliability.

Most Smooth Riding Car I've Owned

by from Delaware on May 9, 2014

Going from a Lexus ISF to a Lexus ES350 is a big deal for me. I realized with chronic lower back pain, I need something more comfortable. I drove my friends 2011 Lexus ES350, and fell in love with the ride. I did not feel one bump, and the car has more pick up than I thought. Obviously slower than the ISF, but still fast enough to accelerate into oncoming traffic. She has some kick to her, I will admit. The car has more features than any car in it's class and it has a distinct design, that you would not compare to a Camry. I would compare it more along the lines of an Avalon. All in all the experts are right, it is recommended best car in it's class. This is a keeper!

Love this car!

by from Fort Myers, FL on September 5, 2014

This is my third Lexus and certainly will not be the last. Purchased this vehicle in West Palm Beach from the Lexus dealer. It was pleasant dealing with the sales and service department. A classy organization. This vehicle is better than I thought and highly recommend the ES 350.

Great Car, I am really enjoying it!!

by from Rocky Mount, North Carolina on October 27, 2014

Maurice is the Best!!! He was very honest and did what he said he would do. I have never met a car salesman like Maurice. I will recommend all of my friends and co workers to this Dealership because of my great experience with Maurice. I drove from North Carolina and Maurice made it worth the drive. I hope this dealership realize what they have in him. Maurice had some minor repairs done to the car I purchased. He said, it would take about 4 days. However, Maurice had everything completed in 2 days. You are the BEST Maurice and I will only bring my business to You. Thank You So Kindly for a Wonderful Car Experience!!!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Lexus Es 350