2011 ES 350

4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

excellent so far

by woodynole from Winter Park , FL on November 13, 2011

Only had her 4500 miles, but gas mileage 31 or more on interstate @ 77mph sustained. Get 25 or better around town. Seat comfort not up to the old Caddy. Acceleration great. Really like adaptive headlights. Solid. Small trunk. Haven't read the book yet , so not totally up to snuff on it.

It's a Lexus!

by Solyman from Fort lauderdale, Fla area on September 24, 2011

Got anES350 about two months ago. Only thing I can say it's a Lexus! The ride is perfect for me. It's a Nav. Model with all the toys. Ok most toys, it's not the Ultra. Confort is great,handling is good, gas mileage is in the high teen low 20's in town. Nav is not the best. I would not get it again. Map not as accurate as other systems. Can't enter info will driving. Better off with a portable model. The back up camera is a great tool.Otherwise this car meets all my expectations and more. The local dealer is outstanding , in north Broward county Fla.

Great Car

by car enthusiast from St Marys, GA on February 3, 2015

Traded in a MB E350, and have never looked back. Quiet ride, smooth handling, and great gas mileage for this size/class of car. Much more reliable than the MB.

ES 350

by JohnChecki from Dallas on January 20, 2013

Wonderful car. It is luxury lovely and a joy to drive. Highly recommend it if you would like a roomy quiet and efficient.

entry level luxury

by Westy1970 from Minneapolis on April 6, 2018

Having owned a Camry in the past, I fell in love with Toyota build quality and impressive durability. Lately I have been drawn to the ES series Lexus as my now 40-something sensibilities told me I deserved a nicer car, but my frugal nature never let me drop a wad on a new car. Last summer, some investigation taught me a 2007-2012 Es 350 could be had rather inexpensively - especially with miles past 100K. I found my 2011 ES350 base at a local dealer at just past 100k - and for a great price. The dealer had done a lot of maintenance items, like tires and brakes (I have since pitched the cheapie organic pads they installed for a set of Akebono's) . I also recently replaced the serp belt (a contortionists dream) and had the trans flushed, but the last months have been repair free, and I easily expect another 100k + from this car. The interior looks modern, and the heated/cooled seats are pretty sweet. I specifically did not want the optional navigation anyway- who needs this? I'm happy with the base version. The six disc CD player is nice for those of us who still hang on to CD's ! I would like a backup camera, however, and lane change assist like in the newer cars - the C-pillars on this whip can hide an F250. All said, the car is reasonably quick, presents well, and if it gets scratched or dinged going to Boy Scout camp or Softball practice, who cares?

Most Smooth Riding Car I've Owned

by LexusLover from Delaware on May 9, 2014

Going from a Lexus ISF to a Lexus ES350 is a big deal for me. I realized with chronic lower back pain, I need something more comfortable. I drove my friends 2011 Lexus ES350, and fell in love with the ride. I did not feel one bump, and the car has more pick up than I thought. Obviously slower than the ISF, but still fast enough to accelerate into oncoming traffic. She has some kick to her, I will admit. The car has more features than any car in it's class and it has a distinct design, that you would not compare to a Camry. I would compare it more along the lines of an Avalon. All in all the experts are right, it is recommended best car in it's class. This is a keeper!

Love this car!

by Mike from Fort Myers from Fort Myers, FL on September 5, 2014

This is my third Lexus and certainly will not be the last. Purchased this vehicle in West Palm Beach from the Lexus dealer. It was pleasant dealing with the sales and service department. A classy organization. This vehicle is better than I thought and highly recommend the ES 350.

My second Lexus.

by Paul. from Saskatchewan on February 2, 2011

I commute. I'm not interested in 'high performance' sports car attributes. I want reliability above all, affordability and a quiet ride with a few nice amenities at a reasonable price. Lexus delivers all these things in an attractive package and I will certainly buy another ES when I need a new car.

Practical Luxury - Smart Choice Today

by TX881 from Philadelphia, PA on September 10, 2011

if you want affordable luxury in a reliable, relatively economical, relatively "green" car, this is an excellent choice. If you really want a performance car, probably not for you. Love that it uses regular gas after driving an Infiniti V8 that took premium. Currently getting about 25 mpg combined, mostly around town. Gets over 30 on highways. Quality and Lexus service is also a step up from Infiniti and I'm an Infiniti fan having driven them for 15 years prior to getting the Lexus. Great value in my opinion. The only negative so far is the design seems to leave a few blind spots that you have to watch out for.

Fabulous! Piece of heaven on earth.

by Lexy from Oklahoma City on April 28, 2011

I've owned many cars in my lifetime and I simply cannot express my satisfaction and excitement with this one. It drives, rides, and performs like a dream. I call it my "little piece of heaven on earth." You can't go wrong with this one. It's smooth, quiet, sharp on curves, and extremely comfortable. I did have the envisiline installed, and the dealership had a person who hand painted a pin stripe with the Lexus logo in one spot. White against my matador red looks awesome.

1 2 3 4