2014 Lexus Es 350

Good reliability

by from Winfield, IL on July 15, 2014

Nice style, good performance, smooth ride, and good value. Second one we've owned. Would highly recommend for value and ride.

The ride

by from Rogue Island, RI on July 24, 2014

Overall the fit and finish to the car are typical and up to Lexus standards. The car is quiet as well as easy to navigate. Some of the electronics require some study. This is my nineth Lexus. I feel overall my 2008 ES was a better car. My biggest complaint is the overall ride on the 17 inch tires. The ride on the highway is great. The ride on local roads where there may be bumps is quite jarring. I am hoping the dealer can give me some suggestions or tire replacemet. I only hvae 1200 miles on the car and it is already driving me nuts!

Great car

by from California Delta on June 13, 2014

This is the second ES I've owned and am still impressed every time I get in it. When I first saw this model advertised, I fell in love with the controversial "spindle grill" and just had to have one despite my 04 being in excellent condition. I drove the 04 all over the US and never even experienced a hiccup with it, and the comfort was the best I have ever experienced and I have driven luxury cars from the beginning. The current ES is one of the best driving cars I have driven and it's capabilities exceed the abilities of nearly all drivers. The build quality of the body is as good as it gets in mass produced cars and the interior oozes comfort and luxury. The only caveats I see are the rougher ride and noise from the 18 inch wheels. If buying one insist on the Michelin tires and if I were doing it over I would go with the 17 inch wheels, though the 18 inchers look great. I also miss the sun glass compartment and the double storage area in the console. Having to stop to input the GPS is a bit of an inconvenience that prevents my navigator from helping out until I stop. This is a very responsive car to drive with ample power for all situations. The good news is that it can do this on regular grade fuel. After driving this car for a year it always returns 26.4 MPG in mixed driving. Getting on the hi way for a trip will increase mileage every time. The best way I can describe this driving experience is to say "buttoned down". I would recommend this car to my best friend as well as to you. Try it and you won't be disappointed. Oh, I have never taken one of my Lexus' in for a repair. That is pretty impressive!

reliable lexus

by from Lancaster pa on August 19, 2014

Classic elegance with feel of reliability from lexus brand. This is my third lexus and would not consider other car manufacturer

its a great vehicle

by from rockyhill ct. on June 29, 2014

ES300 I have had three and I have had 1Rx 300 and 1RX350 which I still own Lexus vehicle speak for themselves.

Lexus ES350; Great Car

by from North Potomac, MD on January 24, 2014

The car has an amazing ride. Great acceleration and luxury. Not a fan of the mouse for the information center, but getting used to it.

Great car!

by from Massachusetts on December 22, 2013

I got rid of my 2006 ES330 due to the known tranny issues and got this new 2014 ES. It is way quitter than 2006 ES by a lot! I got the Ultra-Luxury Package with additional options. I also had a 98 ES300 and got a loaner (2013 RX350) and not as nice. Amazing at best. Pro?s: The backup camera is nice and the blind spot monitor is nice but annoying at times. The seat heaters and ventilation are much nicer than the other generations. They got way hotter than 06 ES too. No premium gas needed too! And no sulfur egg smell (think bad cat egg small), known issue with Lexus. Way more inside room which is odd since the dimension are not much but feels way bigger. Seats are very very comfortable! Quietest Lexus I have owned (this is #4) Sound System is unreal?best to date Heated steering wheel is nice in winter. Rear seat room is amazing! Truck button is nice. Rear sun shade is nice Tinted windows on rear windows is nice. Steering is much better now. Con?s: The mouse control for Nav can be annoying at times. Cleaning the 18? rims is a pain due to small areas to get hands into. No dipstick for transmission fluid since Lexus (Toyota WS) fluid is lacking. Key Fob is annoying since I like a key! Trunk goes up WAY fast compared to an IS250 or last es300 series.. The manual should have instructions on how to change cabin filter and oil filter. Have to remove intake manifold to do spark plugs? Why?

Exceeded Expectations!

by from Boston MA on March 3, 2014

I had never even sat in a Lexus sedan prior to my test drive earlier this week...22 minutes later I was signing on the dotted line, proud to be the newest member of the Lexus family. My expectations we're exceeded before I put the car in drive! I was lucky to work with Belo who knew everything about the Lexus ES 350 and explained the features of the car perfectly. Once on the road I could immediately tell this was "the car" for me...a performance drive with a luxury ride (yeessss!!!). This car drives like a dream to say the least - control, comfort and class. The car feels nice and heavy and safe - the ride is so smooth and quiet but best described as controlled with great pep. Like technology? This car has it in spades and every bell and whistle is easily at your finger tips with the mouse-based controller. Hate paying for premium gas? This car runs on regular gasoline (hello savings at the pump). Walk up to any Lexus ES 350 and you will fall in love with its sleek curves and sharp looks.

the best car

by from slidell,la on December 28, 2013

l love, love, love it! The most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned. This is my second Lexus that was purchased new and it was the best decision I could have made!

Reliable

by from ORLANDO, FL on April 14, 2014

ON MY 4TH LEXUS RIDE IS GREAT. FINISH ABOVE NORMAL. HAS EXTRA PROTECTION. WE GET A LOT OF COMMENTS FROM FRIENDS. SAY IT ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE NEW.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Lexus Es 350