Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 ES 350

2014 Lexus ES 350

2014 Lexus ES 350

4.5

Have You Driven the 2014 Lexus ES 350?

The ride

by Bubba from Rogue Island, RI on Thu Jul 24 2014

Overall the fit and finish to the car are typical and up to Lexus standards. The car is quiet as well as easy to navigate. Some of the electronics require some study. This is my nineth Lexus. I feel overall my 2008 ES was a better car. My biggest complaint is the overall ride on the 17 inch tires. The ride on the highway is great. The ride on local roads where there may be bumps is quite jarring. I am hoping the dealer can give me some suggestions or tire replacemet. I only hvae 1200 miles on the car and it is already driving me nuts!

Does not recommend this car!!

Great car

by Norm from California Delta on Fri Jun 13 2014

This is the second ES I've owned and am still impressed every time I get in it. When I first saw this model advertised, I fell in love with the controversial "spindle grill" and just had to have one despite my 04 being in excellent condition. I drove the 04 all over the US and never even experienced a hiccup with it, and the comfort was the best I have ever experienced and I have driven luxury cars from the beginning. The current ES is one of the best driving cars I have driven and it's capabilities exceed the abilities of nearly all drivers. The build quality of the body is as good as it gets in mass produced cars and the interior oozes comfort and luxury. The only caveats I see are the rougher ride and noise from the 18 inch wheels. If buying one insist on the Michelin tires and if I were doing it over I would go with the 17 inch wheels, though the 18 inchers look great. I also miss the sun glass compartment and the double storage area in the console. Having to stop to input the GPS is a bit of an inconvenience that prevents my navigator from helping out until I stop. This is a very responsive car to drive with ample power for all situations. The good news is that it can do this on regular grade fuel. After driving this car for a year it always returns 26.4 MPG in mixed driving. Getting on the hi way for a trip will increase mileage every time. The best way I can describe this driving experience is to say "buttoned down". I would recommend this car to my best friend as well as to you. Try it and you won't be disappointed. Oh, I have never taken one of my Lexus' in for a repair. That is pretty impressive!

the best car

by the car from slidell,la on Sat Dec 28 2013

l love, love, love it! The most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned. This is my second Lexus that was purchased new and it was the best decision I could have made!

Exceeded Expectations!

by Lexus ES 350 from Boston MA on Mon Mar 03 2014

I had never even sat in a Lexus sedan prior to my test drive earlier this week...22 minutes later I was signing on the dotted line, proud to be the newest member of the Lexus family. My expectations we're exceeded before I put the car in drive! I was lucky to work with Belo who knew everything about the Lexus ES 350 and explained the features of the car perfectly. Once on the road I could immediately tell this was "the car" for me...a performance drive with a luxury ride (yeessss!!!). This car drives like a dream to say the least - control, comfort and class. The car feels nice and heavy and safe - the ride is so smooth and quiet but best described as controlled with great pep. Like technology? This car has it in spades and every bell and whistle is easily at your finger tips with the mouse-based controller. Hate paying for premium gas? This car runs on regular gasoline (hello savings at the pump). Walk up to any Lexus ES 350 and you will fall in love with its sleek curves and sharp looks.

Excellent vehicle

by Professor Emeritus from 34986 on Thu Jan 09 2014

Overall we like the Lexus ES 350. The only thing lacking is a button on the dash to turn the air on and off. It goes on immediately with the "auto" dash setting and the front defroster. But, you have to work your way through a maze of icons on the screen to turn it off. There needs to be a button on the dash to control it.

es 350

by senior driver from sacramento ca on Mon Mar 17 2014

I am very pleased with the car. There are an awful lot of bells and whistles in the car; some I will never use. The ride is excellent, the gas milage is very good, and the handlinmg is also very good. All in all, I am very happy with the car.

Most Reliable and Comfortable car I've Owned

by Lexus Fan from Kansas City, KS on Wed Jul 23 2014

After driving the ES350, I found it to be the most comfortable car I have owned. I love the the blind spot monitor, comfort, voice commands, Nav,igation, Smart Access and various controls and other features. Loved the vehicle overall and was a pleasure to drive.

This car is everything and dependable!

by Chantell from Ga on Tue Jun 19 2018

The color is odd and I love it. I purchased an ES 350 Lexus (2014). The Carfax shows it was serviced at the Lexus dealership. Very clean and comfortable. I purchased it from Vesatile Auto. The salesman name is Doc and he went out of his way to accommodate me even while I searched around. I definitely will recommend them to friends and family.

By far the best car I have ever owned or driven

by TerryLA from Pineville, LA on Sun Jul 22 2018

Comfort and ride exceeds expectations. Most dependable car I have ever owned. Where ever I go people tell me they would like to have my car. My girlfriend owns a truck and says she doesn't normally like cars but loves mine.

I have owned 4 lexus, all have provided great serv

by BC from charlotte nc on Wed Apr 12 2017

excellent value, great service, dependable, great looks, good mileage, I would recommend the lexus and Hendricks motors

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2014 Lexus ES 350

In a segment filled with sedans trying to be overly sporty and track-ready, the 2014 Lexus ES 350 recalls classic luxury with its smooth ride and cavernous backseat.

The ES 350 is uniquely positioned within Lexus' lineup: It's $520 more expensive than the small and sporty IS, and about $10,000 less expensive than the large and sporty GS sedan. Oddly enough, buying the more expensive car doesn't equal getting a roomier one, because Lexus switched the ES to the generously sized Toyota Avalon platform when it was redesigned for 2013, and backseat room grew by a considerable margin.

For 2014, Lexus allows ES 350 buyers to opt for attractive bamboo wood trim that was previously available... Read More