2018 ES 350

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

My first Lexus

by jkpetre from Portland, OR. on January 4, 2018

Having come from both a Mercedes and BMW, this Lexus completely and totally blew me away. The standard features alone are a very long list and one that would cost THOUSANDS w/ German car makers. I've only owned mine for a week, but I'm already making comparisons to vehicles I've had in the past and this one tops them all. I was always frustrated by the lack of composure in the ride of other cars, wind noise, road noise, etc. The ES 350 is definitely isolated from all of it. "Professional" reviewers call the steering "numb" and the ride disconnected from the road. I call it effortless and posh. There's always the big 0-60 test and a test run on the "twisties" to see how it performs on windy roads. The V6 provides plenty of power and the sport mode amps it up even more. I think this car is fun to drive because I can sit back in comfort and quiet and enjoy my music in a well appointed, quality cabin. It has a timeless style that isn't going to look dated as soon as the redesign comes out (2019 for this one). The exterior of the car is a little bland from the side profile, but the rear & front have some nice lines and personality. Since I spend the majority of my time inside, I'm fine w/ the outward appearance because the interior is best in class - in my opinion. I'm 49 now and it was time to give up a convertible or sporty (harsh) ride for something more refined and practical. I ignored all the reviews that said this car is boring, only for old people, a glorified Toyota - and just went with my gut based on value. I'm done w/ German brands and their ala carte features and complicated packages that make getting the car you want w/ the options you need nearly impossible, over the top & too expensive. Lexus is pure value, quality and refinement on any road surface and at any speed.

Nice value

by Lexus fan from Coronado, Ca on January 9, 2018

Pretty to look at and a nice smooth ride. I have most of the upgrades and happy that I do. Including the duel moon roof. Not a lot of power but I don't need it. Perfect ride for myself and two middle school aged kids. This is my third Lexus. The last two were the larger SUV's and although I loved them and the roominess they provided, this is a nice change as my kids get older. I have no doubt that my next car will be a Lexus as well.

Safety and quality

by Marilyn from Rocky River Ihio on April 23, 2018

Excellent quality and second to none safety features. Fit an Finnish as in all interior components. The product almost sells itself. Metro Lexus and ALL staff are proffesinal and especially Mr James Neff my salesman . He knows the product and all it’s features perfectly.

I'm glad I bought this car

by PatDriverDC from Washington, DC on December 26, 2017

This is my second Lexus and I am so glad I bought another one. Rides smoothly, very comfortable, and it looks good. The only drawback is that this car has so many bells and whistles, it's hard to figure out how some of them work.

Very reliable and confortable car I 've owned

by Yadin's new Lexus from Orlando, FL on December 22, 2017

This car is very comfortable, smooth ride, has leg room in front and back and overall, very happy with it.

2nd ES350 I've purchased!

by TrueSue from Scottsdale, AZ on April 30, 2018

I love this car. It feels a bit more sporty than my older ES350 but just as solid and smooth. I always feel safe and comfortable in this new ES350 and I love the new safety features. Blind Spot indicator is my favorite.

Outstanding entry level luxury automobile

by DEO from Eau Claire, WI on April 13, 2018

After comparing a number of entry level luxury level automobiles at the Minneapolis Convention Auto show, in March, it was quite obvious that the Lexus ES350 was a great choice. Now after owning it, even for a short time, I would have to say the car is even better than expected. Outstanding ride, comfort, and quiet. Add to that Lexus' reliability record I highly recommend this vehicle.

Best mid-size luxury car

by Tazzybear from Mankato, MN (City) on November 6, 2017

This car exceeds my expectations with a luxury interior and a sporty 6 cylinder engine. It has a host of standard features that cost thousands more in other luxury vehicles. My Lexus provides 24 mpg town and 31 mpg highway. It offers multiple safety systems making it one of the safest vehicles to drive. Go test drive one. You will not leave the lot without it !!!!

Lexus is the only car I will ever want to own!

by Jane's favorite car from North Georgia on November 16, 2017

This car has it all. The quality of the leather interior, the sound system, the spaciousness, the safety features, and so much more, are all just superb. This is my third Lexus, and it far surpasses any expectations I had. I absolutely would never want to own any other car.

Excelent car to own

by Andrew Gil from Park Ridge, Il on February 15, 2018

Just purchased new 2018 Lexus ES350 from Bredeman Lexus, It is our 3rd car purchased from Bredeman Lexus, and as always it was very pleasant experience, with Paul Caputo helping us throughout the whole purchase process, and getting us familiar with this new car, and it's new technology. We would highly recommend Bredeman Lexus and Paul Caputo to any one who wants to buy very nice, "worry free" car.

1 2