2018 ES 350

4.8 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

My first Lexus

by jkpetre from Portland, OR. on January 4, 2018

Having come from both a Mercedes and BMW, this Lexus completely and totally blew me away. The standard features alone are a very long list and one that would cost THOUSANDS w/ German car makers. I've only owned mine for a week, but I'm already making comparisons to vehicles I've had in the past and this one tops them all. I was always frustrated by the lack of composure in the ride of other cars, wind noise, road noise, etc. The ES 350 is definitely isolated from all of it. "Professional" reviewers call the steering "numb" and the ride disconnected from the road. I call it effortless and posh. There's always the big 0-60 test and a test run on the "twisties" to see how it performs on windy roads. The V6 provides plenty of power and the sport mode amps it up even more. I think this car is fun to drive because I can sit back in comfort and quiet and enjoy my music in a well appointed, quality cabin. It has a timeless style that isn't going to look dated as soon as the redesign comes out (2019 for this one). The exterior of the car is a little bland from the side profile, but the rear & front have some nice lines and personality. Since I spend the majority of my time inside, I'm fine w/ the outward appearance because the interior is best in class - in my opinion. I'm 49 now and it was time to give up a convertible or sporty (harsh) ride for something more refined and practical. I ignored all the reviews that said this car is boring, only for old people, a glorified Toyota - and just went with my gut based on value. I'm done w/ German brands and their ala carte features and complicated packages that make getting the car you want w/ the options you need nearly impossible, over the top & too expensive. Lexus is pure value, quality and refinement on any road surface and at any speed.

Nice value

by Lexus fan from Coronado, Ca on January 9, 2018

Pretty to look at and a nice smooth ride. I have most of the upgrades and happy that I do. Including the duel moon roof. Not a lot of power but I don't need it. Perfect ride for myself and two middle school aged kids. This is my third Lexus. The last two were the larger SUV's and although I loved them and the roominess they provided, this is a nice change as my kids get older. I have no doubt that my next car will be a Lexus as well.

Outstanding entry level luxury automobile

by DEO from Eau Claire, WI on April 13, 2018

After comparing a number of entry level luxury level automobiles at the Minneapolis Convention Auto show, in March, it was quite obvious that the Lexus ES350 was a great choice. Now after owning it, even for a short time, I would have to say the car is even better than expected. Outstanding ride, comfort, and quiet. Add to that Lexus' reliability record I highly recommend this vehicle.

I'm glad I bought this car

by PatDriverDC from Washington, DC on December 26, 2017

This is my second Lexus and I am so glad I bought another one. Rides smoothly, very comfortable, and it looks good. The only drawback is that this car has so many bells and whistles, it's hard to figure out how some of them work.

2nd ES350 I've purchased!

by TrueSue from Scottsdale, AZ on April 30, 2018

I love this car. It feels a bit more sporty than my older ES350 but just as solid and smooth. I always feel safe and comfortable in this new ES350 and I love the new safety features. Blind Spot indicator is my favorite.

Safety and quality

by Marilyn from Rocky River Ihio on April 23, 2018

Excellent quality and second to none safety features. Fit an Finnish as in all interior components. The product almost sells itself. Metro Lexus and ALL staff are proffesinal and especially Mr James Neff my salesman . He knows the product and all it’s features perfectly.

Very reliable and confortable car I 've owned

by Yadin's new Lexus from Orlando, FL on December 22, 2017

This car is very comfortable, smooth ride, has leg room in front and back and overall, very happy with it.

We are iver the top with this car

by Irondown from Frankfort, IL on July 2, 2018

We had been driving a Toyota Avalon & decided to go with a softer ride & the Lexus was our choice. We have not been disappointed. Going over railroad tracks, you can barely feel it. Would recommend Orland Lexus for their service & the over all Ritz Carlton treatment. Our 2 salesmen, Bob & Chris were such a pleasure to work with, giving us their undivided attention. We left with smiles of satisfaction.

What I expect

by cmdishr from Orland Park, IL on May 25, 2018

The ES 350 is an affordable luxury sedan. I have owned the ES for 16 years. It is a comfortable, quiet ride. It is what I have come to expect. The only complaint is that if you expect tight handling and quick acceleration you might want to look at the IS or the RC or perhaps a different maker. This is comfort not performance.

The most luxurious car I drove

by Mrimless on June 28, 2018

This car is my first luxury car and I love it. The only thing I wish it had more storage space, sunglasses compartment and a place to put my iPhone 8plus.

1 2 3