2003 Lexus Gs 300

It never gets old

by from Arizona on July 16, 2010

This car at first seemed plain in comparision to my previosu Mercedes and BMW. But as I have owned it for a couple of years now it has showed it is more reliable and more comfortable then either of the european models. I have zero complaints and will buy another when I am done with this one. If it ever seems to start wearing out that is.

Impressive car

by from Alabama on June 15, 2011

I bought a used 03 gs300 as an extra vehicle and I have been completely impressed. Great ride, handling, performance. Wife has a gs 330 and this puppy blows it away hands down..

Loving it more the longer I own it

by from Lawrence, KS on June 14, 2010

This is a great car, and like all great cars, I am coming to appreciate it more and more as I own it. Perfect? No. It lacks road feel and driving precision of BMW. It is quite and polished, and very well built. It seemed to drift across the road at first, but as I've become accustomed to it I don't notice this anymore. I love this car.

Great Value

by from Maryland on September 10, 2010

I recently bought a Lexus GS 300 because ive heard nothing but great things about the Lexus brand and this Specific Vehicle. The Vehicle has met or exceeded my expectations in all catagories but I just wish the car were a little more sporty. All in all I'm very please with my purchase and if things stay the way they are will probably stay a loyal Lexus Customer!!!

Nice!

by from Philadelphia on May 12, 2007

Fast, tight, no problems at all. Great deal for a used luxury car. Best bet for your money. Best long term investment with the expectation of at least 200,000 miles. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for mid size luxury with all the bells and whistles...add the Mark Levinson and factory navigation...WOW!

BEST CAR I'VE OWNED.

by from orlando,florida on October 29, 2006

great driving car very smooth,handles great and have lots of power,engine is very quiet I would give this car 5 stars overall.

Real deal

by from California on September 16, 2009

Lexus built a very stylish sedan has plenty of power and has been very dependable by far the best vehicle I have owned, will be looking for another Lexus when I purchase another vehicle.

Very Smooth Ride!

by from Max Meadows on January 15, 2011

I bought a 2003 Lexus GS300 and nothing but great things to say about this vehicle. VERY Smooth ride and sporty! I will remain a lexus customer

Awesomely Great BUY!!!!

by from FL on May 30, 2017

Its Awesome!!! Wicked Gs300 Ready to hit the road!! Blacked out exterior Interior Race Car motor Nice Street wheels Cold A\C what more can you ask for Two thumbs up