Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

EXCELLENT CAR

by from Tucson, AZ on June 10, 2008

This car is excellent in every way I can think of.....I just wish it was more fuel efficient. Beautiful inside and out....recieve nothing but compliments and admiration. The ride is smooth and comfortable. I feel safe and secure when driving. Like I said before the only minus is I feel that can be improved is gas mileage.

Smoothest ride yet

by from Dallas, TX on November 10, 2010

I bought this car about 3 months ago. The ride is great, the interior features are more than adequate, acceleration is good, space in the cabin is great, trunk space is great...all in all, the car is exactly what I want. I got mine for about 16K with 60K miles on it...hard to believe how inexpensive it was for me, considering the car sold brand new for 47K about 5 years ago.

Similar Models