2006 Lexus GS 300 consumer reviews

Explore the 2006 Lexus GS 300
Shop the 2006 Lexus GS 300
3.7

Not worth the money

Burns oil a lot. Oil constantly leaks even after I paid over $2k to have it repaired! This car has less than 140,000 miles. The only problem I’ve had is the oil & lights constantly blew out until I paid $750 for used lights.

Can't beat a Lexus or Toyota product

The Lexus GS 300 is comfy, yet sporty, fast, fun to drive, and les weals and looks slick... and the most dependable auto I've owned. Easy to low maintenance.

Luxury & Reliability

Get ready to travel the roads in this great car. Ride around in a sporty and classy vehicle. Reliable. Great for the highway or in town.

must drive this luxury car!

Ultimate luxury car that has some get up and go! Very comfortable, very clean and well kept. Must see and drive.Great value for the asking price.

3.4

Car been a nightmare since I purchased it....

Great looking car... BUT, the engine drinks oil so fast I have to keep oil in the trunk. Plus, check engine light every 4 months comes on and back into the shop. I done changed fuel injections, knock sensor, etc. Have experience Hesitations and misfiring... I don't know what else to do, I spent more on repairs....

2.6

Not the best from Lexus

The car burns oil excessively and previous owner did not have piston rings changed with the service bulletin, which may have helped with the issue. Expensive to repair with many sensors. Expected general part wear to last longer for a "Toyota."

1.6

Not at all pleased

This car has several issues that were supposed to be addressed and fixed but that breach the deal and now im stuck with a vehicle with issues and on top of that the car was stolen before i purchased it and im stuck with a salvage vehicle with no title

Best handling car I've owned

Exterior and interior design is excellent. Handling qualities are top of the line. Extremely comfortable on short or long drives and has excellent acceleration. Quality of vehicle and maintainability is the best.

Reliability, Luxury, and Performance All in one!

It is 2006 car but still looks like new and drives like new. Never had any issues with this car! Just bought 2018 Tesla so we now have 3 cars for the 2 of us.

Most reliable car I've owned

This is a great car! I loved the comfort and convenience features. Navigation is awesome, I just wish I had gotten a fully loaded one.