2007 Lexus Gs 350

Most perfect car I ever had

by from Ashburn Virginia on September 1, 2017

Great, stylish , good car, I am looking to purchase newer body style. Very luxury looking vehicle, Bluetooth, phone, navigation, sunroof , moonroof, wooden dashboard panels & many many more.......

Headturner, definitely a bargin, and great on gas

by from Queens, NY on August 30, 2017

This car met all mt needs and wifey loves it. Was looking for a sporty yet reluable car, and this it. My damily felt very comfortable with the space.

Best handling car ever

by from Birmingham. AL on August 20, 2017

Car can go 0 to 60 in a heartbeat and turn on a dime. Plus it still looks amazing. I have never had a major problem with this car and love driving it.

Uses car for Havingfun

The best driving experience

by from Orlando Fl on August 12, 2017

I bought a Lexus gs350, it's the smoothest ride ever. Roomy, nice interior, the color is beautiful. I love it.

so I love it

by from huntington beach on August 8, 2017

Its perfect for traveling to and from groceries stores and short trips. I have told several friends about car.

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY

by from Hatboro, PA on July 20, 2017

I love the look of this car and the performance. I wish the ride was a little more forgiving over bumps but I understand it's supposed to be a sporty model. I wish the ventilated seats worked a little better but they do the job. I would definitely recommend this car. 100K miles and still drives like its new!

BEST CAR I HAVE OWNED....

by from WARRENSBURG,MO on July 10, 2017

THIS CAR DID MORE THEN MEET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS IN A CAR. I LOVE HOW IT IS 10 YEARS OLD AND STILL LOOKS LIKE ITS BRAND NEW. THE TECHNOLOGY AND THE DESIGN OF THIS VEHICLE IS GREAT.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car for a 100 mile daily commute

by from High Point on June 14, 2017

Great car for a long daily commute. Hands free phone and steering wheel controls allow me to keep my eyes on the road. Heated and cooled seats make the temperamental weather in the South much more bearable.

So fast, so fun, so reliable

by from Ohio on June 7, 2017

As fast now as it was 10 years ago and with the top trim package has it all! Still quiet, comfortable and reliable.

Great traction

by from Minnesota on May 12, 2017

I really like the AWD, it provides great traction in the Minnesota snow. The interior styling and comfort is second to none. My only complaints are the stiff passenger side door (which I was told is common on this model) and the hard to open trunk lid.