Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2007 GS 350

2007 Lexus GS 350

2007 Lexus GS 350

Have You Driven the 2007 Lexus GS 350?

Lexus A+

by ChicSexy from Chicago on Fri Jan 08 2010

Very nice car...attractive, stylish, smooth, appealing...can't say enough. Sporty, professional and sexy all the way around. I did own it and with kids it was tight, I did have issues with squeeking breaks and dealer could not fix and admitted to ongoing issue. Other than that...the car is great! safe! worth it!

Vehicle drives/rides better than previous Lexus

by Lexus Enthusiast from Missouri on Thu Jul 08 2010

I thought my previous 1999 Lexus GS 400 was a great ride but the 2007 Lexus GS 350 handles better, rides smoother and is quieter. Love the Verdigris Mica (green) color!

The perfect car!

by Trendy Twenty-Something Year Old from Dallas, TX on Fri Jun 15 2007

The exterior looks great from every possible angle. I chose obsidian (which is a gorgeous jet-black color) with black leather interior and chrome wheels, and I constantly catch other drivers checking out my car as I'm going down the highway. It's very sharp-looking! The GS 350, in my opinion, is the perfect size--practical whether you're a mother with a couple of kids or just someone who totes around a lot of friends--while remaining super sporty. I love the fact that I can comfortably put all of my groceries in the trunk or backseat, yet still zoom off of a red light and beat most other drivers. It's incredibly fast for a four-door car. There is hardly any road noise, and you can barely tell it's even running while you're idling. The bells and whistles on this model are phenomenal, and you can tell a lot of thought was put into it. For example, before my girlfriends and I go out, we stick our purses in the trunk while we're still inside the car from a pass-through in the backseat and lock it, then we lock the glove department and hand the valet the plastic part of the key so they can't access our valuables. Also, you never have to fiddle with pressing a button on a remote or search for your keys to get into your car. You simply have the "key" in your purse or in your pocket, and grab the handle, and the car unlocks. Then you just press a button to start the car. My favorite feature is the bluetooth connection for your phone. With most ordinary cars, you can't hear your phone ring when you're listening to your music. (Or maybe I just listen to mine really loud!) However, with this feature, your music stops when your phone rings, and you press a button either on the steering wheel or the touch screen to answer it and talk like you're talking to someone sitting right beside you through the speakers on your car. Very safe!! Then when you're done talking, you press a button to hang up, and your music resumes. I feel like I have it all with this car. It's fast, yet still very practical. It looks sporty, but I still have a backseat. It's asthetically pleasing, yet not flashy. Most importantly, the people at Lexus usually go out of their way to insure that you and your car is taken care of. With all of the service features they offer, you get more for your money. I don't see how you could be unhappy with a car like this.

Bought a Pre-Owned

by MG from on Mon Apr 26 2010

Bought a 2007 AWD and love it. It handles well in all conditions and is a blast to drive. It has everything that I need on the interior the exterior is a little bland but by far the smoothest vehicle I have had.

The most fun you'll have in a car!!!

by Lexus GS Fan from Washington, DC on Mon Aug 27 2007

OK some BMW fans will question this but seriously, take the GS350 for a spin and see for yourself! I tried the Infiniti M35, Acura RL, and the GS350 car while shopping. The GS won overall balancing comfort and performance. Five stars for everything but I gave four for performance and handling because you have to drive it in power mode all the time; the thrill is addictive. Alas, power mode isn't exactly fuel efficient so there is the inevitable trade-off. Additionally, handling suffers a bit on corners as it is a heavy car and you can feel some roll. However, its good value for money provided you get a set of features that you'll use. My favorites are the upgraded Spider wheels, the seat cooling and the adaptive headlights. I've also owned a 2000 GS300 and it just gets better. You will love this car!!!

great ride

by shakk55 from delaware on Thu Oct 20 2011

car is awesome. Interior and exterior. great technology and equipment. Smooth transmission. Love, love it.

Best car so far.

by Geezer from Central California on Mon Jun 18 2012

My wife owned a 1998 GS300 that we bought used. When it came time for her to replace it we looked at BMW, Mercedes, and Lexus. She kept going back to the Lexus, and with the excellent service we got out of the old one, it was a no-brainer. Dislikes? I don't like the fold-down door access for mirrors, gas door, trunk, etc, and the brakes squeal something terrible. Lexus has attempted to fix this problem, but when you pay this much for a car, you shouldn't have to deal with something like this. They should fix the problem regardless of how much it costs, and how much humble pie they have to eat. BTW, the old 98 GS300? I got rid of my 2007 GM car and I drive the old Lexus for work now, and with 170,000 miles, it's still twice the car a new Chevy is.

Most fun to drive

by Doc76 from Oviedo, FL on Sat Mar 05 2011

This is my 3rd GS. 2000 Platinum was sold with 148,700 miles in 2005 and it is still on the road. Traded in my 2006 for a 300+hp 2007 and it is a blast driving.

Most perfect car I ever had

by Mike from Ashburn Virginia on Fri Sep 01 2017

Great, stylish , good car, I am looking to purchase newer body style. Very luxury looking vehicle, Bluetooth, phone, navigation, sunroof , moonroof, wooden dashboard panels & many many more.......

Lexus gs350'is really a great car one of best on t

by Serge from Skokie IL on Fri Jun 15 2018

The car has style great performance luxury not much bad I can say it's just a special car love it The handling and ride are wonderfully balanced the fuel economy is also fairly good for a car with around 300h p and all all wheel drive great in all weather

1 2 3 4 5