2008 Lexus Gs 350

Best in Class for 2008

by from Irvine, Ca on November 20, 2007

This is my 3rd Lexus. I own a 1995 SC-300 and a 1998 GS-300. When I bought the new GS350, it was to get an updated car. So far, I have very few issues. The exterior and paint colors for 2008 are great. Interior is the same well thought out use of space. I do think the glove box and trunk are too small for a car of the price range. The 5th generation Nav great. Takes some time to learn all commands. Based on experience of my other cars, I did not even think about other brands. Excellent workmanship and attention to detail both inside and outside. Paint colors are great and they look great on the car. If I had any complaints they are these: trunk too small with poor lighting. Light should be automatic. Glove box too small. Tires S/B Michilene PS2. The Yokohama's are way too noisy; will be replacing them. Interior lighting for the cockpit needs to be brighter and it would be nice to have a four spoke steering wheel. All and all, this is a great car. I thnk it will last 10-12 years like my other cars. I am still driving the SC-300..Great reliability.

Absolute BEST car I've ever owned!

by from Foley, AL on August 5, 2015

I bought my '08 in the summer of '10 with 15,000 miles on it. After having test driven many different cars, I just kept going back to this one as the one. Now, five years and 42,000 of my own miles later, my husband thinks I should be looking for a new car. I can't find anything that motivates me to get out of my GS350. I STILL LOVE IT! It has never failed me. It is still a joy to drive. At over 7 years old, it still looks better than any other car in a parking lot. I believe I will drive this car until something else appeals to me. It looks timeless with it's sleek aerodynamic body style. As long as one of these cars has gotten proper maintenance, it is built to last and one cannot go wrong with it.

6 Year Love

by from Foley, AL on July 28, 2016

I test drove several cars before buying my 2008 GS350, pre-owned, with 15K miles on it. That was in 2010 and 6 years later I'm still driving it, while shopping crossovers for my next vehicle. It will be difficult to say goodbye to this car. It has been a joy to drive and has NEVER given me any problems whatsoever. I only have 66K miles on it, but seriously nothing has ever failed on this car. It has excellent acceleration, great seats with nice adjustments, very nice sound system. The ride is fantastic. Nothing compared to it when I was shopping others. It's my second Lexus, far better than the first (a GS300). In fact, when this model came out, the Lexus dealer said it outperformed their previous V8 and it's a V6. I'd get another Lexus except that the grill on the current one is obnoxious.

Great Car!

by from Long Island,NY on February 23, 2012

This car is great! The standard technology is great and the ride is smooth. Lexus service is top quality & I would recommend it to anyone who wants value & reliablility, go for a Lexus. If something wasn't wrong with my computer I would give it five stars.

BEST CAR OF THE YEAR AND WILL HOLD ITS VALUE

by from on April 11, 2015

I bought the car last month and I have owned a few vehicles, but the smooth electronic steering holds up against anything. I live in Panama City and the road conditions are very poor, but, wherever you point this thing, is where it will go. The 300+ HP isn't bad either.

Beautiful GS 350.

by from sacramebto on July 15, 2013

Beautiful and reliable Lexus Gs350.At Dealership it was really hassle free buying process. I thanks Ray at Porsche of Monterey for pleasent buying process.

Smooth

by from Worcester ma on August 23, 2011

The vehicle is very sharp eye catching people stop and wonder ..smooth is the best way to describe it. No issues overall.only comPlaint tires ..

GS 350

by from Chicago, IL. on April 23, 2012

This vehicle is the nicest I have ever owned, by far... and I have had some nice cars. I am enjoying the car to it's fullest potential. Luxury, comfort, power, performance, and TOYOTA quality. If it were a SUPRA, I'd be in heaven... but it's more like a Supra, with a suit on!!! hahaha

Right on mark

by from Chicago on October 27, 2009

I bought mu GS 350 AWD last year and it was the best decision in this class of cars. I love the handling and power. The exterior shape is a complete turn on with the ladies and the instrumentation gets me a WOW every time - especially the navigation, speech recognition and the bluetooth. Highly recommend the Lexus GS 350.

gs 350

by from Chicago, IL on December 5, 2011

Great car - sporty without being punishing. Very luxurious, much more so than BMW or Mercedes. Controls very intruitive.

Similar Models