2008 GS 350

2008 Lexus GS 350

2008 Lexus GS 350

Have You Driven the 2008 Lexus GS 350?

Absolute BEST car I've ever owned!

by Lisa from Foley, AL on Wed Aug 05 2015

I bought my '08 in the summer of '10 with 15,000 miles on it. After having test driven many different cars, I just kept going back to this one as the one. Now, five years and 42,000 of my own miles later, my husband thinks I should be looking for a new car. I can't find anything that motivates me to get out of my GS350. I STILL LOVE IT! It has never failed me. It is still a joy to drive. At over 7 years old, it still looks better than any other car in a parking lot. I believe I will drive this car until something else appeals to me. It looks timeless with it's sleek aerodynamic body style. As long as one of these cars has gotten proper maintenance, it is built to last and one cannot go wrong with it.

6 Year Love

by Lindsay from Foley, AL on Thu Jul 28 2016

I test drove several cars before buying my 2008 GS350, pre-owned, with 15K miles on it. That was in 2010 and 6 years later I'm still driving it, while shopping crossovers for my next vehicle. It will be difficult to say goodbye to this car. It has been a joy to drive and has NEVER given me any problems whatsoever. I only have 66K miles on it, but seriously nothing has ever failed on this car. It has excellent acceleration, great seats with nice adjustments, very nice sound system. The ride is fantastic. Nothing compared to it when I was shopping others. It's my second Lexus, far better than the first (a GS300). In fact, when this model came out, the Lexus dealer said it outperformed their previous V8 and it's a V6. I'd get another Lexus except that the grill on the current one is obnoxious.

BEST CAR OF THE YEAR AND WILL HOLD ITS VALUE

by MATTOX from on Sat Apr 11 2015

I bought the car last month and I have owned a few vehicles, but the smooth electronic steering holds up against anything. I live in Panama City and the road conditions are very poor, but, wherever you point this thing, is where it will go. The 300+ HP isn't bad either.

GS 350

by Bruno80 from Chicago, IL. on Mon Apr 23 2012

This vehicle is the nicest I have ever owned, by far... and I have had some nice cars. I am enjoying the car to it's fullest potential. Luxury, comfort, power, performance, and TOYOTA quality. If it were a SUPRA, I'd be in heaven... but it's more like a Supra, with a suit on!!! hahaha

Great Car!

by LexBubble from Long Island,NY on Thu Feb 23 2012

This car is great! The standard technology is great and the ride is smooth. Lexus service is top quality & I would recommend it to anyone who wants value & reliablility, go for a Lexus. If something wasn't wrong with my computer I would give it five stars.

outstanding value all around

by passion1 from Hayward on Tue Jun 12 2018

Before I bought this Lexus, I previously owned 3 BMW's in a row. This car is superior by far to every one of them. The great styling, performance, sound system and minimal maintenance needs make this a real value. The cabin head room can be a little tight if you are over 6 feet tall and the miles per gallon on the street and highway is only about average. However, the dependability and overall driving experience make those minor distractions. You will need to change the oil every 5K and get new brakes and tires about every 30K miles. I have had this car 10 years and I still get stares on the street and compliments on it's looks. At 90K miles, I am not even thinking about buying another car.

Excellent Vehicle

by Nice from Cheat Lake, WV on Fri May 19 2017

I bought my GS 350 not very long ago. So far I'm really impressed. I've had over sixty plus vehicles and this one is already in my top ten. I've had BMW and Mercedes just to name a few and the Lexus may not have the power or handling but it's just as smooth and cost less to own and it's a great looking ride. If you're looking for a good bang for your buck then this might be your car. I'm loving mine. So far so good.

Absolutely love my GS350

by Arty59 from Charlotte NC on Mon Oct 16 2017

I have owned a lot of cars and not many cars out there can compete with a Lexus GS for the money. Great value, very reliable, very comfortable and also pretty quick. Lexus got it right done with the GS!!!

Smooth

by Lexowner from Worcester ma on Tue Aug 23 2011

The vehicle is very sharp eye catching people stop and wonder ..smooth is the best way to describe it. No issues overall.only comPlaint tires ..

Fast like sports car, comfortable and reliable

by Eatalexus from Willow Park, TX on Fri Sep 22 2017

I love my car!! The leather and interior is very classy and comfortable. The car is quick, I love that it is AWD as well. I feel like I am a race car driver, but have space of sedan. The trunk is a bit small, that is my only complaint. I bought this vehicle and took it to my trusty mechanic who said you can't go wrong with Lexus reliability and so far so good.

1 2 3