I love this car

by from New York on May 13, 2012

I own a 2009 and love it. Sportiness is there when you turn on the power button. The suspension changes when you press that same button. I love this car, everything about it is great honestly. Great car if you want something that is between luxury and performance.

Amazing value

by from NYC on November 15, 2013

Fantastic handling, plenty of pick up power very comfortable Smooth ride bought with less then 6,000 miles

My Third Lexus

by from Ottawa, Ontario , Canada on April 16, 2014

This 2009 GS 350 is the first of three Lexus cars with AWD which is great in Canadian Winters. I have chosen Lexus because of reliability of the cars. The seat quality is superb and the cars performance is all I would ever need. The ride is well controlled - The only beef I have is that Ottawa streets are perennially broken and this sports car lets you feel most bumps. I would exchange power and electronic gadgets for a smoother ride over broken roads. I have not found a make of car that meets my specs.

Definitely a reliable vehicle

by from Los Angeles on September 27, 2010

Driven a 745i, Escalade and an S500..the Lexus GS350 may not be as sporty as a BMW, but it is definitely a fun, reliable vehicle that should last you years to come. Love the power from the 300 HP V6 Engine.

Best Service I've Ever Received

by from Nashville, TN on October 6, 2011

I just purchased my 2009 Mercedes-Benz from Autowise Car Sales and couldn't be happier. I saved thousands of dollars from the new vehicle price and my car only has 12k miles on it. It is still covered by the full factory warranty and I received financing at 1.99%.................Thanks Autowise !! I'll be back again

Similar Models