2010 Lexus Gs 350

Sporty, stylish and fun to drive

by from Pittsburgh PA on June 25, 2012

I was looking at 08 / 09 GS and got a great deal on a 2010 with only 27K miles. I drive 30K+ miles a year and keep my cars until they die and plan to do the same with this: it was 10 years since I last purchased a car. Got all the extras I wanted (except premium stereo): bluetooth, nav, sat radio, etc. Great car for someone who travels alone or in pairs: trunk space is not good for family travel. Love all the options, although some functions don't work while driving (for safety reasons), and this takes some getting used to but I wouldn't let that stop you from buying this car. Mileage is good, considering the 300hp and AWD, and now that gas prices are coming down, mileage is less of a concern. Headroom may be a concern if you are over 6'. I love the aggressive front end and the LED lights on the back. Great styling in and out. Very comfortable to drive and use the touchscreen.

great car

by from Dublin, Ohio on March 16, 2014

I bought the car used for a good price and it only 19k miles on it. Performance is wonderful and the handling is quite fun for a car this size. Comfort is good but the quality of the interior is not as good as the Audi I just sold. There are some minor rattles especially near the sunroof which are bothersome. It is a great combination of creature comfort which is important to an older guy with aches and pains, but still fun enough to a guy young at heart.

Great Car

by from Mitchellville, MD on October 12, 2010

GS 350 is a great car. The drive is superb and quiet. The only problem I had to date is the blue tooth hook up to my cell phone. Sometimes it does not connet.

very reliable car

by from on May 1, 2010

car is very reliable car .and very very nice great style and great handling.and very quick pick up love it >

Lexus

by from Columbus, OH on May 30, 2013

I bought a car from Bernardi through cars.com. They were great and got me a good deal on the car. My sales guy Fabio was great at following up and getting me the price I needed.

Most strong car

by from on June 7, 2017

This car very reliable and dependable car drive more than perfect u can speed when u need easily Comfortable has best options ever and u can drive and u r sure is going to take u any where u want safely

excellent purchase

by from Pittsburgh, PA on June 30, 2011

love my GS. test drove and researched SO many cars, so happy with this...i get so many looks in my neighborhood in this thing, searched far and wide for the starfire white pearl, a pretty hard to find color at least in Western PA>GS has got really nice power, its doing 85-100 in an instant, which is super fun...

Lexus Rating

by from on June 11, 2012

A very impressive car so far. Gas mileage good (coming from a Nssan Pathfinder). Performance very good. Navigation can be more interesting. Kind of boring, needs some form of graphic equilizer when navigation is not in use.

Best Car I have owned so far

by from New Jersey on November 30, 2010

Had it for a couple of months now. This is a great car. Very quiet ride and good power. No major issues to report so far.

Third Lexu

by from TX on June 11, 2012

Back to Lexus from BMW. Really enjoyed driving the BMW but those darn seat belts, door locks and exterior touch door locks just finally irritated me back to my third Lexus. Not as much fun to drive but sure easier to get in and out of.