2014 Lexus Gs 350

Awesome

by from Georgia on October 14, 2015

If you want a luxurious, athletic, alert, and responsive car mix-you have found it here! A joy to drive! Great power and handling! Clean top of the scale amenities. Great sound system, seats, and technology. The quality of the car inside and out is impeccable. Awesome tires and brakes. Stops on a dime. After driving competitors, there were none in this league of overall upscale elegance. A perfect mixture of performance and luxury. Couldn't wait to get back in this car. The reliability is the measure of a better car after the bells and whistles are gone-and you've got it built in here. Ultimately that separates a truly fantastic vehicle from a piece of garbage that's broken down on the side of the road or in the shop for another repair. Buy it if you can!

So far, so good!

by from San Diego, CA on May 15, 2017

This is my second GS and I love everything about it so far! My first GS was a second generation model so the 2014 F Sport is a pretty nice upgrade. My only complaint would be the driver's side switches rattle a little when I turn my bass and volume up for certain songs.

Fun car

by from TX on June 26, 2017

Have the FSports package with most options available including the Rear dynamic drive excellent car to keep with great realiblity but with no so good resale value. Car depreciated to almost half of the price is first 2-3 years which is not very good. Overall would recommend.

GS 350 AMAZING!!!!!

by from South Jordan, Utah on April 19, 2017

I can't say how much I thoroughly enjoy this car. Since August of 2016 I've owned 2 of these cars. I just switched colors. Which is exactly what I'm looking to do now. I work for Lexus so it's hard to see all these beautiful cars without buying one.

Luxury and affordable

by from Oxnard on April 5, 2017

I just bought this GS and it's an excellent machine, power and luxury I would definitely recommend this vehicle for all looking for a reliable luxury sedan.

love my 2nd lexus

by from California on May 13, 2017

This is my second Lexus. I love the comfortable ride, beautiful interior, & stylish good looks. I know from the first Lexus that the safety is second to none. My first Lexus was rear ended by a big rig going 50 mph & everyone in my Lexus wasn't seriously injured. That was reason enough for me to buy another Lexus.

Best car in it's category

by from Glendale CA on March 20, 2017

I am the first owner of this vehicle and I really love this car in every aspect it's comfortable it's luxury and at the same time with the press of a button it can be very sporty

Best car I've owned

by from on March 30, 2017

For the money, this is one of the most well rounded vehicles I've ever had as a daily driver. Don't take my word for it. Check the third party publications. Great job Lexus!

Awesome car

by from Philadelphia on April 16, 2017

It worths every penny you spend, I love the design of the exterior. Seats are very comfartable and gives you this sporty seats feeling.

Love my Lexus GS 350

by from Irving, Texas on May 10, 2017

Absolutely love the way it drives and it looks so sporty. Super confortable and classy. I got the f-sport and I absolutely love it.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Lexus Gs 350