2000 Lexus Gs 400

nice car

by from Dallas, TX on March 28, 2017

nice car no problems faced and easy to fix reasonable parts price too / the only this its drinking too many gas

Best car I have ever owned

by from Washington DC on March 1, 2011

I have 275,000 miles on my Lexus. I have never had a repair bill of $1,000 or more. The car is beyond reliable, very fast, very comfortable and I get very good gas mileage considering the car.

Nearing perfection

by from St. Louis, MO on December 11, 2007

A car that radiates class, and simultaneously has superior performance when compared to most cars on the road.

The car is amazingly perfect

by from South Australia on May 20, 2017

The car is amazing it is really easy to get around and is realistic it is really fast and make the best sound ever. I like the engine it's so cool