2002 Lexus Gs 430

Best Luxury/Sports Car I've owned in over 50 yrs

by from Toronto, Ontario, Canada on October 25, 2013

When you are doing business...it's like a limo, your clients or your friends will be impressed. When you are alone on a quiet rural road...open the sunroof, give it a boot and youl'll throw your back ito the seat, turn up the Led Zep and it's '69 the winds in your hair and for a few minutes, you're not a grandfather, just 19 and in the coolest, fastest, chic magnet in town. :) I bought the car with 45K on it put another 50K on and besides tires, this car runs, sounds & rides like I just pulled out of the showroom...quiet, smooth, high performance beauty and beast. Best car I ever owned, Period. Regards eh, IAC

Powerful ride

by from San diego, CA on March 5, 2017

This car drives beautifully, handles well, quiet engine, and is strong and reliable. I've never had any issues with my gs430. I would highly recommend this car.

car lover

by from California on July 9, 2006

The GS430 is a great car with plenty of power and confort. With the added LTuned options, the GS430 is running on over 320 HP.

Great Ride

by from Kansas on December 1, 2008

I bought this car with 30K on it. I have driven it for 3 years and 40K more miles. I love the power! Pull up to a Mustang GT, or the like, stealthily hit the PWR button and GUN IT- they will not know what hit them. Then...pick up clients in style. Great car for the money - NO PROBLEMS!