2004 GS 430

2004 Lexus GS 430

2004 Lexus GS 430

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have you driven the 2004 Lexus GS 430?

Superb

by Lovin' Lexus from Maryland on Wed Feb 07 2007

Stem to stern a superior vehicle. Near perfect integration of luxury and performance! With over 40k miles, not so much as a screw loose...she just keeps on - keepin' on.

Best I've EVER owned.

by DFHillSR from Baltimore,Maryland on Thu Sep 02 2010

Its sporty, has luxury, comfort is great, easy to maintain, fast,and a value to the wallet. This my second GS model both bought Pre owned and these cars car just keep giving.

GS 430 is amazing...

by Carguy from NC on Fri Jul 12 2013

I was shopping for a used Japanese RWD sedan. I almost bought a beautiful Infinity G35, but the wife nixed the fantastic manual tranny and clients would not have appreciated the jerky ride, soooooo, I found a GS 430 cheap. Different car, different mission-. While the G35 is sportier (and louder, and smaller and less comfortable), this Lexus is just SMOOTH, quiet and POWERFUL. The G35 is like a cornerback, this thing is like a big fast linebacker! Effortless and graceful brute force with unusually good looks for a Lexus and people respect this thing in traffic, let me tell you. My wife's MDX seems underpowered now. I loved how the G35 would scream putting out its power, this thing just roars like a lion under the hood when you ask for all 325 ft/lbs of torque and 300 HP. The interior is a little too Toyota in the stalk controls, it should have a backup camera, bump shifter and automatic wipers, but none of that matters when I push the "lookout people!" pedal. The stroke is shorter than the bore, making this v8 rock. The interior is exquisite and the seats are awesome. Leg room and head room galore was well as top notch materials (besides the stalk controls). This thing is just class.

A Sleeper in the Power and Prestige Category

by Brian D from Bellevue, WA on Sat Jul 21 2012

Others have said it well. I will just add that having owned a 98 GS 300 this is a world of difference as far as power is concerned. We liked out GS 300 - We Love our GS 430. It's having the best of everything for not that much dinero.

BMW Dealership South Orlando

by Excellent car from Orlando, FL on Sat Dec 15 2012

I purchased my car through BMW South Dealership on OBT. It was one of the best experiences. The salesperson was very knowledgeable, always ready to answer all my questions, returned my phone calls right away. I felt very confident that I was getting exactly what I wanted and they checked the car one more time for me to make sure everything was in order. The qualification process was also very easy and fast. I am very satisfied with my new car!

Sporty-Luxury defined

by Teepee from Buffalo, NY on Sat Nov 05 2011

The descriptions are spot-on for this vehicle, 2004 GS 430. I just sold my 2000 ES300 with no issues. Wasn't really looking to sell and buy until I took her for a test drive. I was never so happy to have a buyer for my ES. She's quiet, smooth, and strong ~ unreal jump from the ES. I am a very happy driver and plan on sticking with GS's in the future. What's up with Nakamichi and Levinson (both cars get a 1 for 5 on audio for a semi-blown sparkly subwoofer - noticeable when I crank the tunes) ~ guess I should try another brand.

Best Sedan I have Ever Owned!

by 69BOSS from Mission Viejo, CA on Fri Aug 11 2017

The GS 430 has plenty of V8 power, and the Lexus styling that gets you noticed in my neighborhood of S500 Mercedes and 5 Series BMWs. A solid performer with outstanding features inside and out. Beautiful leather still in great shape and smells great after 13 years! The black paint still shines like new. And 300 HP is more than enough to make a statement when you have to. Available for under $10K today, a low miles version of this car will give you years of reliability and satisfaction for 10-20% of the cost of a new model in its class.