Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

Best all around lexus. Ever Made

by from S.F. & L.V. & NY on October 16, 2012

This Lexus is a cross (not crossover) between Luxury/Sports. It exceeds expectations. Won 3 Years Car n Drivers BEST! Two of those years were consecutive. Their were also some second places other years. Spectacular engine with LOTS of room to grow (close to a Toyota Supra type engine). The V8 430 is a monster of an engine! (the only way to go in my opinion) 05' was the last year this body style was made. Which was a gem of a beautiful car. Bubble headlights, Wide Body, Roomy cabin, great window viewing radios, Back window pane angle and recessed PERFECTLY (with auto defrost), Rear spoiler w/brake light strip, Great Moon Roof/Sunroof BOTH, spacious cabin interior with plenty of head n leg room, Plush and i mean nice n soft Auto Leather Seats, Fantastic Mark Leviston Stereo w/ 8" sub built in the back in a perfect spot, and Nav is on point; i like the way they recess it for shade and the touchscreen doesn't retain fingerprints. This car is really the cream of the crop. Its all the little details from the cup holder to the armrest storage compartment, valet key, steering wheel and dash wood grain, Thorough winshield wipers, Button Locations, Great speakers and all around wiring, overall build n frame, side curtain airbags, BIG trunk size, Big brakes, and 3 Ideally placed glowing Gauges in front of you! This car truly deserves every award it has one.

GREAT CAR

by from Oswego, Il on February 21, 2009

I definately would recommend this car to someone. I love my 2005 - looks like new and drive's like the day I bought it! I should have bought a Lexus years ago. I hear that the new models are a little more tempermental(sp?).

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2005 lexus gs_430

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.