2008 Lexus Gs 450 H

Very fun car to drive

by from on July 21, 2011

This is my 3rd Lexus. And as usual not 1 single problem. My Only complaint is the trunk is 2 small. Other than that i love it!!!

Awesome GS450h

by from Birmingham, AL on December 28, 2011

I purchased the 2008 model a few months back and it has not disappointed. The quiet ride, power, included features, and performance gives owners more bang for their buck. The only drawbacks are the infrequent loud squeals from the front brakes, usually small trunk space, and nonmatching spare tire (which did not come with my car). Overall, I would rather be driving somewhere in my car than going to work. It has been on two long distance trips thus far without problems. AWESOME CAR!

can't go wrong w Lexus

by from Tx on May 20, 2017

I have always own Lexus and never had any problems with this car. This car has a lot of life left. !

Best Car for the Money

by from Yuma, az on June 29, 2017

Amazing all around. Great car for the money. It's basically a 4 door luxury sedan that's faster than a Mustang GT, hold its value better than anything in its class, while getting fuel economy of a 4 cylinder vehicle.

My wife won't ever get rid of it!

by from Hayden, ID on November 4, 2017

We bought this car back in 2010 as it came off of a lease. I never thought we would own a Lexus and I never thought my wife could get any vehicle that could get 25 MPG or better consistently. She is an SUV kind of gal and when we owned one in the past she consistently got 15 MPG or less. It just killed our gas budget because she drove so much. After a car accident we found ourselves having to replace a good car. My wife wanted to get back into a SUV, but I was against it because of the MPG. Then she looked at this Lexus and I thought, is she crazy?!?! Much to my surprise, we got a good deal and could afford it. A greater surprise was the 26-27 MPG she consistently gets. The hybrid feature keeps the vehicle running in "golf cart mode" and saves gas like crazy. Great feel, great look, and it just keeps running. I heard that Lexus, while expensive up front, is the lowest "cost of ownership" vehicle on the road. I am a firm believer. It matters not, my wife will never get rid of this thing!