2013 Lexus Gs 450 H

Hybrid luxury at its best

by from West Virginia on November 10, 2013

This sedan is elegant, trustworthy, energetic, and a joy to drive. While it employs futuristic technology, it's not gimmicky nor does it overwhelm.

Great car

by from Arizona on May 16, 2014

This car was just what we were looking for. Lux and good gas mileage at the same time. A little pricy but might be worth it in the long run. We shal see.

most a good car i ever own

by from on June 24, 2017

car got every thing i want (power,comfort,good handle and nice audio system Mark Livension) beside this car was reliable and valuable.

Best car Drove in Years

by from California, Los Angelos on April 13, 2013

I've been researching for for 4 months on buying a luxury sedan, I've had a look at the Lexus GS, Mercedes S Class, Audi A8 and the BMW 7 series. They were all impressive but too pricey at the same time. I found the Lexus GS very comfortable and a bit cheaper than the German brands, so I test drove it and it met all my expectations. So I purchased it. In some way, it looks almost the same as the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado in terms of shapes and lights.

most solid car I have owned,

by from LA on August 6, 2017

I love this car. I have owned more than 20 cars from Toyota to Mercedes to BMW and Acura, and this is a great car. Solid. Reliable. I have over 190k and its still a great road trip car.

Uses car for Havingfun