2016 GS F

4.5 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

Great Handling

by Maxzoom from Seattle, WA on November 25, 2017

I bought this car for the following reasons after selling my 2013 CPO BMW 650i: 1. Lexus reliability 2. Handling. It might sound like a cliche but I loved my BMW but sold it with one year remaining on its warranty because I got to know my BMW dealer's service advisor preety good. Now I have a 1,100 WHP R35 GTR as a sports car so I did not buy this car to be a sports car because it's not. What it is, in my opinion, is the perfect blend of luxury and sports which makes it the perfect daily driver. You get the solid reliability and feel of a Lexus with outstanding handling. When Jeremy Clarkson says he likes the GSF over an M5 because of its handling, I had to try it out and this car does not disappoint. Sure, there are faster cars but driving pleasure, to me, is not equated with pure speed. If that is the case then everyone would be unhappy unless your drove a Keonnig. Styling wise, well I like it enough. Besides, styling is very subjective and the only opinion that matters is your own. Value? You bet that the way they are UNDER selling right now, this car can be had for a great price. I also think that a few years down the line, the value of this car will go up and will certainly hold much better than a similar BMW. In any case, I know for sure will last much longer, with less problems than either an Audi, BMW, or Mercedes.

Great Car!

by Retired Public Servant from on September 15, 2017

Drove it from Florida to Washington after CPO purchase from Clearwater Lexus. Excellent customer service provided by the Lexus employees The car's very impressive; fast and comfortable sedan. Considered German cars but I'd rather drive a car than watch it sit in a repair shop. Also preferred a naturally aspirated car instead of a turbocharged one.