Read or write a review.

4.0
Average based on 5 reviews

I love my gx 460

by from New jersey on October 17, 2010

My gx 460 is the nicest car I have ever driven. I have had the car for 3 months now and i look forward to driving it everyday! It's got extremely comfortable seating, a nice smooth ride, and every amenity that you can desire. I truly feel spoiled. My kids love it too! The 3rd row is very spacious and it's as easy as pressing a button if I have to fold the 3rd row down for extra cargo space. All in all it's a perfect 10 for me and my family, and it's reliability ratings make it the best choice in its class.

Love the vehicle.

by from Arkansas on March 22, 2014

Love love love everything feature of my vehicle. This is my 3rd Lexus, previously owned ES300 and 330 - having to adjust to the the gas mileage difference.

Love it!

by from Augusta, GA on March 30, 2014

We have owed our 2010 GX 460 for 3 months and we love it!! The interior design in stylist and the seats are roomy and comfortable. The gas mileage is better than excepted, considering I drive 35 miles one way to work daily. I like the third row seats and the easy push up access. The only issue - once the 3rd row seats are up, there is no trunk space.

Quiet Ride for a mid size SUV

by from Chicago on February 28, 2010

I purchased this vehicle 2 weeks ago and am very pleased. This is the somoothest , most quiet driving SUV I have ever had the pleasure to drive. I like the outside styling and I love the interior styling. I really like the Sephia leather color I chose. The drivers cabin is awesome and plenty of room in the second row. I like the automatic third row seating but it could use some additional leg room. All in all, Lexus has a winner here.

It's OK

by from Hinsdale,IL on January 31, 2012

Could be much better, it's Lexus though! On snow its like out of contol. For this money they should load more! But next time may be Hyndai!

Our Expert Review: 2010 Lexus Gx 460