2010 GX 460

2010 Lexus GX 460

2010 Lexus GX 460

4.5

Have You Driven the 2010 Lexus GX 460?

great car, the best suv

by gxthebest on Sat Jan 20 2018

For me it is a special car, very comfortable and silent, I do not agree with the negative review that made this car, I think it is the best suv in the market, very safe and I do not think they find any suv that is so good and last as long as lexus gx, simply the best suv, I recommend them

Love it!

by My GX from Augusta, GA on Sun Mar 30 2014

We have owed our 2010 GX 460 for 3 months and we love it!! The interior design in stylist and the seats are roomy and comfortable. The gas mileage is better than excepted, considering I drive 35 miles one way to work daily. I like the third row seats and the easy push up access. The only issue - once the 3rd row seats are up, there is no trunk space.

Lexus! Nothing else can even compete!

by RedLady from Arkansas on Wed Mar 21 2018

This is my 3rd Lexus and they all have been the safest and most reliable vehicles that I have ever purchased, pricey yes, but worth it! And concerning the review left from Kiril in 2012 from Illinois, stating "On snow it's like out of control." The owner was obviously not aware of what the Second Start Mode option was for, with that said I would recommend everyone to read the Owner's Manual, you will be thoroughly impressed with all the little extras. Also, go with the Premium model over the Base model for the added safety and luxury features and I personally suggest adding the optional Mark Levinson Audio Pkg, Intuitive Parking Assist, Towing Pkg, Remote Engine Start, the Preferred Accessory Pkg, Pre-Collision System, Lane Departure and Vehicle-to-vehicle Alerts, and if you travel a lot or have children I definitely recommend the Dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System and the Cooled Console box over the standard Console!! Yes, I can go on and on BUT bottom line, the main reason I stay with the Lexus brand is the safety quality of the vehicles, do your research and you will find that it is truly in a league of its own and well, the luxury is truly a plus!!

You Pay For What You Get

by Henror from Columbia, MD on Sat Apr 07 2018

I'm very pleased with this vehicle. It is a little pricey but you lay for what you get. So if you want quality then you have to pay for quality. The ride is very smooth, excellent power, and an all around nice ride. I'm very pleased with my purchase. The only negative would be the gas mileage.

Most comfortable vehicle I've ever driven!

by msteinbeck from Arkansas on Wed Sep 06 2017

This car meets every expectation I have in a vehicle! It rides smooth, comfortable, and has more than enough room with many options available. Love it!

out of 5 starsReliability

Omg magical

by Gx450 4life from Tempe on Wed Jul 19 2017

This truck is amazing the best car I have ever owned it is a pure delight to drive. Great room for family and so capible to off road.

Quiet Ride for a mid size SUV

by SUV Enthusiast from Chicago on Sun Feb 28 2010

I purchased this vehicle 2 weeks ago and am very pleased. This is the somoothest , most quiet driving SUV I have ever had the pleasure to drive. I like the outside styling and I love the interior styling. I really like the Sephia leather color I chose. The drivers cabin is awesome and plenty of room in the second row. I like the automatic third row seating but it could use some additional leg room. All in all, Lexus has a winner here.

I love my gx 460

by Mattiefeb from New jersey on Sun Oct 17 2010

My gx 460 is the nicest car I have ever driven. I have had the car for 3 months now and i look forward to driving it everyday! It's got extremely comfortable seating, a nice smooth ride, and every amenity that you can desire. I truly feel spoiled. My kids love it too! The 3rd row is very spacious and it's as easy as pressing a button if I have to fold the 3rd row down for extra cargo space. All in all it's a perfect 10 for me and my family, and it's reliability ratings make it the best choice in its class.

Love the vehicle.

by Knic from Arkansas on Sat Mar 22 2014

Love love love everything feature of my vehicle. This is my 3rd Lexus, previously owned ES300 and 330 - having to adjust to the the gas mileage difference.

Great Car

by Mic from Huntsville, AL on Mon Aug 21 2017

This is a wondeful car, and I puchased it for long distance traveling. It is a luxury suv. I love it!

1 2

Our Take on the 2010 Lexus GX 460

During my test of the 2010 Lexus GX 460, I was routinely asked what I was driving. The only way I could get the questioners to grasp how the GX 460 stands out in Lexus' lineup was to tell them it was the SUV that failed a Consumer Reports test of its stability control system. They instantly knew which SUV it was after that.

Quickly, I reminded them that Lexus adjusted the system and that it is now presumably a "safe" SUV. But even so, during my time with the relatively short, narrow and very tall SUV, it exhibited body lean that was unsettling to me, despite my years of testing and owning large SUVs.

If the lone strike against the GX were its body lean, I'd still recommend it to shoppers in this segment... Read More