2005 Lexus Gx 470

Amazing

by from Great Neck, NY on September 2, 2007

First of all lexus has one of the best service centers I have ever been to. I purchased this car in january 2005 and have had no major problems. I would recommend going for the 2006 or higher because the motor is upgraded. My only real complaint is the third row seats they are so small and when not in use they minimize your trunk space, hopefully they find a way to fold them into the floor. My friend test drove my car around a parking lot and he purchased one a week later. GREAT SUV

Great SUV -

by from Houston Texas on January 15, 2007

Perfect size for city and highway driving. Pleasant - quiet and strong. We have owned in for three months and it is growing on me daily. The kids love it - fun entertainment system and we can hear our kids talk when we are driving at highway speeds. Love the automatic roll down windows to relieve summertime heat before entering...

Great Truck!

by from Henderson, NV on April 26, 2011

i ahve owned 2 of these trucks and can definitely say, they are one of the best SUVs on the road! Equipped to go anywhere!

gx470

by from new tripoli, PA on March 25, 2011

I know its a lexus, but $150 for a KEY!!!! Thats crazy. I`ve owned the car for 6 months and replaced the 4X4 sensor for $420. which if it was a regular toyota would have been about $180. So, if you want to drive a lexus be prepared to pay.

Great used car

by from Santa Fe, NM on February 9, 2015

These are great vehicles if taken care of, but can be expensive to repair when things start wearing out, so buy with care.

Most reliable Absolutely

by from Elkhart Indiana on April 20, 2010

Involved in crash uninsured motorist hit me and totaled my 2005 walked away with a few scratches. Bought a 2008 470 GX love the cars.

Great suv

by from N y n y on December 21, 2012

2005 gx470 80k. Original owner. Still runs great. Only oil changes, breaks, tires. I keep up with maintance 60k miles , was 800 service. But nothing has broke on car.

Lexus Perfection

by from Seattle area on September 15, 2013

2010 purchase, will drive to 200,000+ miles. The car handles very well on trips and around town. Love it.

wonderful luxury SUV

by from California on August 8, 2013

Very comfortable and reliable. A bit pricy, but worth the dollars. A bit bland from the outside, but very, very nice interior. Drives like a sedab.

Good but...

by from Ridgeland, MS on February 25, 2011

Everything is good except had to replace 4 power door lock acuators. Crazy but seems to be a problem with some Lexus models.

Similar Models