2010 Lexus Hs 250 H

Very Nice Car. You won't see many others.

by from Louisville, KY on September 18, 2017

I bought this car as a pre-owned Lexus Certified vehicle in 2014. In 3.5 years of ownership I have really only had one minor issue - a squeaky power seat - which was replaced for free under warranty. My particular car is loaded with tech features, including lane keep assist, radar cruise, and pre-collision system which will stop the car if it determines (by actually looking at your eyes!) if you are paying attention or not. It doesn't get super-fantastic gas mileage for a hybrid but it's much better than any conventional car I've ever owned. I've averaged 36.2 mpg in the 68000 miles I've put on it. I can live with that. That figure is actually 1 mpg better than the EPA estimate. One thing for sure, seeing another one of these on the road is like spotting a unicorn. There aren't many around. I've driven the CT200h, which is the vehicle that took this model's place in 2013 and I must say I like the HS much better. Inside, the car is very well appointed. A little noisy on acceleration and during brake regen but you'll be glad it makes that regen sound because it the sound of not having to change your brakes very often. I've never changed my rear brakes. Only one set of front pads in 68k miles. Uses regular gas, which is nice. If you put the vehicle into "sport mode", acceleration is pretty darned good. Trunk space is adequate. Kind of a bummer that the rear seats don't fold down, though. If you purchase the fully loaded model, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Nice Hybrid for the money

by from San Gabriel on August 22, 2017

Great car for daily and for long trips. Lexus comport and amenities, Hybrid gas mileage, very enjoyable car to drive.

Solid Car!

by from Fort Worth on August 14, 2017

Of course this car is made by Lexus so the reliability and style is almost a given. The ride is smooth for the most part and the attention to detail is noticeable. The gas mileage is not only affordable at the pump, but efficient when driving, especially on the highway. Looks could be more eye catching, but considering the car was only produced int he US for 3 years it still holds an eye catching appeal even for a hybrid. Overall you truly get the bang for your buck with the options that are standard (Premium edition)at a reasonable, yet reliable cost.

2010 Lexus HS250

by from Piscataway, NJ on July 21, 2017

Excellent gas mileage. Very weak acceleration. Very expensive to maintain. Not a lot of breaks with maintenance. Tires only last around 30K; car is very heavy and battery replacements are extremely expensive.

As pretty as it is functional

by from Topeka, KS on June 25, 2017

I am a female, 6 feet tall, and wanted a comfortable luxury car that got good gas mileage and would be enjoyable on long road trips. This car perfect! I absolutely love it. There is plenty of leg room and head room in the front seats, a little tight but still comfy in the back seat, but I seldom use the back. On Kansas highways the car averages 35 - 37 miles per gallon. I love the USB ports, air-conditioned seats in the summer, and heated seats in the winter. The mouse-controlled screen is easy to learn to use and helps make driving fun! My car now has 109,000 miles on it and has had no mechanical or other problems whatsoever. It still feels like a new car to me.

Most reliable and comfortable car I ever owned.

by from Cleveland, Ohio on May 16, 2017

This car rides very smooth and quiet and has terrific fuel economy of about 35 mpg. Very reliable car. Never had any problem with the car.

Stylish, sporty, and fun!

by from Eugene, OR on April 30, 2017

I love driving this car. Switching modes (ECO to sport) offers a noticeable difference in power when needed. I also love the way this car rides in and out of traffic. Responsive steering. Sufficient traction and sweet sounding stereo. Sunroof open with tunes cranked!

2010 lexus HS250h is better than expected

by from Rancho Palos Verdes Ca. on April 26, 2017

This Lexus Hybrid is amazing in that it combines both luxury and great gas mileage. I feel very confident in the way and steers and there is power when you need it. A lot of people think that the hs250 is a dressed up Toyota Prius and they couldn't be more wrong. Being the very first luxury hybrid and its class I would say Lexus did an amazing job.

Great car for the value

by from salisbury on April 10, 2017

thanks for the great car buying experience with our first hybrid . this was our first hybrid ever that we purchased . great car great vlaue

Best reliable car so far I ever owned

by from Quebec city QC Canada on October 2, 2016

this car is comfortable plus luxury and good in fuel economy and no cost at all for services.So far oil changed every 30000km with synthetic oil and I just look at the brakes at 200000km and the wear was 20 %. Hybrid system does some braking as you slow down and recharged the battery.On traffic jammed this car is phenomenal.Handling is good even in bad snowstorm I was actually really surprised how well the car was reacting on bad weather conditions..Best car I ever had so far.Only problem I have the 2 headlamps burned.6.3l/100 at 117km/hr and low 5 in country road driving 85 to 100 km/hrs.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Lexus Hs 250 H