2012 Lexus Hs 250 H

RX330 Lover now a 250HS Lover

by from Li,NY on March 21, 2012

Car rides great, has a a nice cabin and I'm getting 39 mpg. Nice to have a car that is good on gas and the environment.

love it

by from 53536 on October 1, 2012

This is my favorite car so far. That being said, I have several suggestions regarding the interior. The back seat is reasonably comfortable, however, when the sun is shining, the heat pours in thru the back window and there is insufficient air to keep the passengers comfortable. On a trip with many devices to plus in, it would be nice to have a traditional two-prong outlet -- I had one on an Avalon, so I know they can do it. There is insufficient storage space in the front -- only two cupholders; no place to set a laptop or other device, And finally, the instrument panel has too many dials -- aging eyes would prefer a digital read-out that is large enough to see in whatever light. Why not a digital speedometer; a digital gas gauge, etc? Finally, there is just too much glare for the passenger to do computer work -- the tinting needs to be improved. But, this is quibbling -- it's a great car.

I love this car

by from Chicago, IL on April 10, 2017

The MPG is not as great as I expected, but I am still getting used to driving the hybrid engine, and am seeing the MGPs go up as I get to know better how the car responds (I am a lead foot). The car is small enough to easily navigate city driving, but has the luxurious interior feel and ride of a Lexus. This is certainly small in Lexus's lineup, but it fits our needs perfectly now. I am already looking forward to an upgrade in a few years when the size of our car matters a little less.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2012 lexus hs_250h

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.