2016 Lexus Is 200 T

Super great car

by from Valencia CA on June 1, 2017

All in all I love my is 200. I had a 2014 ilx before and compared the Lexus IS a 1000 times better. It is a little hard to get out of but otherwise an epic car. I lease cars and will most likely get another Lexus after this lease is up

The car is outstanding.

by from Tallahassee on May 22, 2017

It met all my needs. Good fuel mileage and sporty. I wanted a smaller car than the SUV that I also own.

don't know yet

by from clovis ca. on December 30, 2017

nice car but no heated seat they said there is.promise me another key when the registration come or pink slip come in.
Not Rated Reliability

Best Lexus Dealer

by from Menifee, CA on April 29, 2016

If you ever want to buy a Lexus, Lexus Escondido is the place to go. You will be treated like royalty. I Highly recommend Lexus Escondido & ask for Randy Knight. Randy Knight was friendly, understanding, & very professional, and he got me the best deal. Randy goes the extra mile. He also took a picture of me with the car with a big red bow, & emailed it to me.This was my 3rd Lexus, first from this Lexus dealer. We had moved away from San Diego to Riverside County. I bought a Lexus IS 200t F Sport in Atomic Silver. It is sporty & very beautiful. Randy had Rick the Technology Specialist go over all the gadgets in the car with me. That was so helpful, he even programmed what I needed done & answered my questions. Everyone we saw & talked with were friendly & helpful. Gabby & Anthony in the service department were great, along with the personal in the parts department. The Lexus building is really beautiful & has a 5 Star Restaurant, a full cafeteria, and other small shops. Thanks Lexus of Escondido for such a great car buying experience.

a great car ! stylish and fun

by from tampa , FL on July 24, 2017

Wonderful car , always dependable, nice looking. the trunk is a bit small however with the back seats down it allows more room.

car replacement

by from clovis ca. on December 30, 2017

It was good drive for now. not seen any problem yet. yes I like it except there is no heater for the leather seat. but overall i love it

Most complimented car I've owned

by from Dallas, TX on August 28, 2017

This car is fun to drive and comfortable. Lexus build quality exceeds my expectations. A close friend has a BMW 328 and the Lexus feels much nicer. Power wise, the BMW wins, but there is more to it then that.