2017 IS 200t

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

Finally, a Lexus

by Lillie53 from Dallas, TX on March 13, 2017

Just once I wanted a luxury car. So I researched and decided upon Lexus based on reliability, repair cost, economy, features, price, etc. It is a nice ride, no doubt about it. Quiet and smooth. Lots of nice extras like lane assist, auto headlights, sound system, etc. But this model is probably better for someone younger. The console is HUGE and takes up most of the front area and is poorly designed. Cup holders are precisely where the passenger would place their arm if there was actually an arm rest there. So cups are constantly being hit by elbows. No sunglass holder (even my Honda had that), no small cubbies to place a piece of paper or an item you might just toss into a space for convenience. Easily could have been designed with little areas for small stuff to make use of dead space under the gigantic console. There are many conveniences and it is a nice ride but overall, I wish I would have chosen a different model.

First automatic in more than 30 years

by Kjente from California on July 5, 2017

I totally love this car with the exception of 2 things- no fog lights, cup holders- oh, and no mudflaps available.. Unlike some one else I'm not sure where else a cup holder would go. I've driven cars with a manual transmission for more than thirty years. I like that control of the engine. I was skeptical but the 8 speed automatic in this car responds just great for me. I gave the paddle shifter option if I feel I need it. I'm averaging over 28 mpg. It turns on a dime. I find it responsive for the driving I do. I love the sound system. I've driven the car for 6 months and over 10000 miles at this point and not looking back.

Love my new Lexus!!!

by Dani Goodman from Miami, FL on August 8, 2017

I am extremely impressed with my new Lexus. I've been driving a Volvo for the past 9 years. I finally decided to take a friend's advice and test drive a Lexus. I'm really glad that I did.

Amazing Car

by Nurseangela from NORTHRIDGE, CA on May 8, 2017

My Lexus IS 200 turbo is beautiful, sporty, luxurious, and powerful. It handles super great, making it a very safe car to drive. It also gets 24 mpg, so it's very economical too.

It's a joy to drive!

by IS200TGuy from Coconut creek on September 27, 2017

It's an experience, a wonderful one. My intentions were never to get a new car but, out of all the prior experiences I've had, not an ounce of buyers remorse.

My 3rd Lexus. These cars are very reliable.

by Ingrid from Arcadia, Ca on December 14, 2017

This is a great reliable beautiful powerful fun to drive comfortable car. I’ve had the car for a month and have made 2 trips with decent gas mileage up the 5 doing between 70 and 80 miles per hour. The ride was very smooth.

Sharp Blue Sedan

by Jimbo on May 1, 2018

Looks and runs great. Good mileage and plenty of power when you need it. Great for fun or commuting around town. Runs well on the highway.

Best Graduation Present!

by Katy on April 16, 2018

My parents got me the 2017 Lexus IS200t as a graduation present and I absolutely love it. It has a red interior but, unlike other cars, it's a dark and classy red so the car still looks very luxurious. It has 2 USB ports which is great because me and a friend are able to charge our phones at the same time. The car has bucket seats which makes it very comfortable. Compared to the other cars I test drove, this had the smoothest and quietest ride. One reason we went with Lexus is because I have had an older one before and we've seen first hand how reliable they are. All in all I am extremely happy with this car and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new car!

Definitely a December to remember!

by Jessdelgado from Miami, FL on January 3, 2018

My Lexus IS 200t rides like a dream. The turbocharged engine makes the car run powerful and smooth. It gives you the option to drive on ECO mode, Normal mode, and Sports mode. Depending how late I'm running to work, I can quickly switch the dial from ECO mode into sport mode, which is quit the treat. I appreciate all the intelligent technology and safety features that are installed into the car. Including, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, land departure warning, forward collision warning, and the backup camera with trajectory guidelines. The interior of the car is memorizing, with its sporty dashboard and soft red and black leather seats. The seats come with an option to heat or cool down with ventilation. Although it's a bit compact, it can fit up to 5 people comfortably and comes with a large trunk space. With enough room to fit all your groceries and more. The exterior is just as elegant as the inside. The front design is classy with the Lexus infamous spindle grille and lights. Lexus has really outdone themselves with this IS model. It is very reliable and worth every penny. I highly recommend this elegant car to others!

Elegant

by JDpowerful from South Gate on July 25, 2017

Top notch mode of transportation. Extremely beautiful with fluid swift acceleration. A must buy!

1 2 3