2006 Lexus Is 250

My Little Lexus

by from California on March 5, 2012

I've owned my Lexus IS250 for over 5 years and it still feels and performs like a new car. It has everything I could ask for: navigation system, great radio/stereo/DVD player with great speakers, Bluetooth, heated/cooled seats, heater/AC in front and back, back-up camera, and beautiful upholstry. I love this car because it's an excellent value, and has maintained that value. It's an outstanding car for driving fast - good pick-up and holds the road very well. It's great driving fast through turns (not that we do that, right?). Others in my family are waiting for me to get a new car so they can have this one, but I can't find another car I like as well!

Love This Car

by from Manassas Park, VA on September 1, 2011

Its a fun car to drive, love everything about it except: brake dust on the rims and the acceleration isn't as good as I think it should be, but other than that, get compliments all the time, and the look of it never gets old!

Best car I've owned

by from Chicago, IL on February 22, 2013

Not a bad price for a 2006, very reliable, very comfortable and roomy. It feels and looks like a brand new car. It drives very nicely as well. This is the best car ive had yet. It makes me want to stay with lexus.

Best car I've ever driven & owned!

by from La Mirada, CA on August 4, 2016

I love everything about my '06 IS250, except for two things: (1) the front tires keep accumulating dirty-looking brake dusts perhaps because of poor quality brake pads from the factory & manufacturer that Toyota sells, and (2) the steadily getting grainier & grainier rear view mirror that should have been recalled from the time of the initial complaints about it in June 2008. Other than that, I will keep saying it's the best car from the Lexus and/or Toyota line!

Great reliable car!!!

by from CT on January 27, 2015

I have owned the IS 250 for past 4 years and I can tell this is the most reliable car I have ever owned!! I have keep changing my oil (full synthetic) every 5k miles, filters, brakes etc. the car is good on gas. The only cons i have is limited room for the passengers on the back - that's it!!

Awesome sports car with an unbeatable MPG

by from Atlanta, GA on October 31, 2011

love this car, great ride , unbeatable MPG and the legendary Lexus feel.Have to fight the wife to drive it, my other car is an LS460L .

awsome car

by from milwaukee on November 14, 2011

I absolutely love this car. It is so sleek looking and very reliable. Everything about this car is great. Very comfortable and smooth ride.

love it..

by from Carol Stream on July 22, 2017

this car meets all whats I want. This is an affordable luxury. I love it and my family really enjoy long drive. .

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My Dream Car

by from Las Vegas on November 8, 2013

I've bought this car used. I've been driving it for a month now. It's my daily driver. The interior looks amazing. I love the silver trim to compliment the black dash. There is a definite cockpit experience to the car. This car feels solid when you close the door. I feel protected. I have the manual transmission on my car. It still shifts great. I feel very confident driving anywhere with this car. It gets up on the freeway well but not as fun as the IS350. It's an awesome car... but you should really get the IS350 if power is on your "list"

My car

by from Garland TX on April 3, 2017

Love this car. It is fancy, stylish and fun to drive. It is worth every penny I pad for it!! Plan on getting the 450 h next.