2006 Lexus Is 250

Very Reliable and Low Maintenance

by from Tennesssee on September 6, 2017

I currently have 146k on it and I've only done regular maintenance on it (synthetic oil, brakes, and fluid flush). This car has taken a beating from my driving habits and it's still running strong. The aesthetic look of the vehicle for being over 10 years old still looks new and updated on the road today. I hope to put another 80k on it before considering a new one.

love it..

by from Carol Stream on July 22, 2017

this car meets all whats I want. This is an affordable luxury. I love it and my family really enjoy long drive. .

Uses car for Transportingfamily

A well preserved dream to ride in and drive.

by from Denver, CO on May 3, 2017

This is my second Lexus, its qualities of comfort, mechanical response and economy of operation, while different, the SC300 more nimble, the iS250 more secure in weather, are equally high. Attention to driver responsibilities of maintenance are important in high end purchases, as they are always expensive to repair to standard. This is a really good car.

Fun to drive

by from Chicago on April 10, 2017

Fun little car! Great style but a tad bit small inside for comfort, especially for guest in the back seat. The size of the car allows you to park in the cramped city while driving in luxury with leather seats available sunroof and awd backed by 205 horse power under the hood.

My car

by from Garland TX on April 3, 2017

Love this car. It is fancy, stylish and fun to drive. It is worth every penny I pad for it!! Plan on getting the 450 h next.

Best car I've ever driven & owned!

by from La Mirada, CA on August 4, 2016

I love everything about my '06 IS250, except for two things: (1) the front tires keep accumulating dirty-looking brake dusts perhaps because of poor quality brake pads from the factory & manufacturer that Toyota sells, and (2) the steadily getting grainier & grainier rear view mirror that should have been recalled from the time of the initial complaints about it in June 2008. Other than that, I will keep saying it's the best car from the Lexus and/or Toyota line!

Great reliable car!!!

by from CT on January 27, 2015

I have owned the IS 250 for past 4 years and I can tell this is the most reliable car I have ever owned!! I have keep changing my oil (full synthetic) every 5k miles, filters, brakes etc. the car is good on gas. The only cons i have is limited room for the passengers on the back - that's it!!

My Dream Car

by from Las Vegas on November 8, 2013

I've bought this car used. I've been driving it for a month now. It's my daily driver. The interior looks amazing. I love the silver trim to compliment the black dash. There is a definite cockpit experience to the car. This car feels solid when you close the door. I feel protected. I have the manual transmission on my car. It still shifts great. I feel very confident driving anywhere with this car. It gets up on the freeway well but not as fun as the IS350. It's an awesome car... but you should really get the IS350 if power is on your "list"

Luxus

by from Carbondale, IL on May 25, 2013

Lexus IS250 is a beautiful car, looks fantastic and nice to ride but the BMW 3 series is slightly better and strong.

Best car I've owned

by from Chicago, IL on February 22, 2013

Not a bad price for a 2006, very reliable, very comfortable and roomy. It feels and looks like a brand new car. It drives very nicely as well. This is the best car ive had yet. It makes me want to stay with lexus.