2010 IS 250

2010 Lexus IS 250

2010 Lexus IS 250

Have You Driven the 2010 Lexus IS 250?

A Lexus IS a mark of excellence.

by Grandpa Nat from Wanaque from Fair Lawn, NJ on Tue Aug 29 2017

Great car , great value and great looks. We needed a pre-owned car to handle two to four passengers, and wanted one of the most reliable makes. The 2010 IS 250 fitted us perfectly. So far, it has met all our expectations. Nav, sightlines, heated seats, leather and great design are some of its special features.

Something I have always wanted!

by CathyR from Newton,NC on Fri Apr 27 2018

This is the car that I have always seen myself driving. It does need minor work, but I feel in the end it will all be worth it and it will be a great car in the long run.

pros and cons

by 6 month is250 owner from New York, NY on Sun Feb 01 2015

so I have owned this car for 6 months, after owning a basic honda civic prior to. Obviously a big step up, so I wanted to talk about my impressions of the car. The most convenient features of the car are the remote keyless entry and remote start, so you do not have to take the keys out of your pocket. I would recommend getting a remote start installed independently (I did it at geek squad) and it will be significantly cheaper. Very convenient for winter days when you want to warm the car up. I wanted an AWD to power through the New york winter and fit into parking spaces. I drive about 70% city, and 30% highway, and my gas mileage is 16-17 mpg on average, which is significantly lower than the 20/27 that's advertised with premium gasoline. The car is comfortable for the front passengers, not so much for the backseat passengers, but that's given with a small sedan like this. the trunk is TINY, smaller than my civic's trunk. The backseats do not come forward if you want to increase trunk space. I think this is a fun sporty car for someone who doesn't need to drive around with too much cargo or passengers. Overall the car is very responsive, and is comfortable to drive in. Backup camera is incredibly convenient. For a young guy without kids and stuff to transport, this car fits the bill.

Welcome back Lexus

by J.Fitz from Chicago, IL on Sat Feb 08 2014

I started with a 2006 IS350, traded that in for my "dream" car in a 2010 Mercedes Benz C300 (the worst car I ever owned). I have since traded the Benz in to go back to Lexus. I now own a 2010 IS250 and love the IS series cars. Hands down this is a far superior car to the C300 of MB. For those complaining about the cost of oil changes etc, you should look into that before purchasing the car. The reason for holding 5.7 qts of oil is because you are only scheduled to get an oil change once a year (twice max). Luxury cars are more expensive to take care of, this is not a Honda, Toyota, or Nissan. Lexus has won me over and I will never leave.

You Deserve to be in a LEXUS 250

by Sharp Choice from riverside, ca on Tue May 13 2014

2010 LEXUS I/S 250 is one beautiful car; It's Classy, Functional, reliable and Sleek; It stands out from the crowd in it's class and one is one car to be Desired. It definitely turns heads, craftsmanship is optimum and the functionality of the car is Impeccable.

Good Ride!

by c9434girl from Charlotte, NC on Thu Mar 04 2010

This car has sports car styling, but sedan comfort and ride. It handles the road well and the transmision shifts smoothly. The interior ride is quiet and smooth. Front seats are very comfortable; back seats are a little cramped, but so are most cars this size.I would recommend this car to my friends.

Great Car

by Wife's New Car from San Diego, CA on Wed Jul 30 2014

Purchased the 2010 model and it's just as a expected and maybe a little more. I bought for my wife and I. The only thing is that it is a little small inside for someone over 6 feet but I dont use it all the time, it's for my wife really. Overall, love the car and everyone should get the navigation...its worth it

Owning IS 250

by IS 250 owner from Rocky mount NC on Mon May 28 2012

I love my car! I traded from a Honda accord. The IS is a good bit smaller. It drives and handles very well. It's an increably smooth ride. Great gas mileage! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

Love at First Drive!

by E. Kelly from New Orleans, LA on Fri Jun 04 2010

Purchased this car last Saturday, and I can't stay from behind the wheel! I've received compliments everyday this week on how pretty "Lexi" is! She's Starfire Pearl w/ Navi, etc.! She's fun to drive and is the perfect upgrade from a two-door car! The features are awesome (Lexus Enform/Safety Connect, 6-disc CD changer, USB/Auxilary port, push button start) ALL of the good stuff. The seats are comfy. I'm 24 with no kids, so the backseat isn't an issue for me. Can't wait to enjoy many more years with her :)

Amazing Vehicle

by RideLexus from ny, ny on Sat Dec 04 2010

Have had the car for almost a month and as my third car, I have to say that I undersdand what all the fuss with Lexus is all about. Everything in this car is where it needs to be in order for the driver to reach it comfortably. Interior materials are simply amazing and a notch above infinity and acura. The navigation controls are easy to use and the safety features are amazing. Losing control with this car at 110 mph makes you realize what you paid for. It looks out for you in bad times! It also looks amazing on the outside. Backseat is small but perfect for a couple or singles. Its a purchase you won't regret.

1 2 3 4 5