2010 IS 250

4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

You Deserve to be in a LEXUS 250

by Sharp Choice from riverside, ca on May 13, 2014

2010 LEXUS I/S 250 is one beautiful car; It's Classy, Functional, reliable and Sleek; It stands out from the crowd in it's class and one is one car to be Desired. It definitely turns heads, craftsmanship is optimum and the functionality of the car is Impeccable.

pros and cons

by 6 month is250 owner from New York, NY on February 1, 2015

so I have owned this car for 6 months, after owning a basic honda civic prior to. Obviously a big step up, so I wanted to talk about my impressions of the car. The most convenient features of the car are the remote keyless entry and remote start, so you do not have to take the keys out of your pocket. I would recommend getting a remote start installed independently (I did it at geek squad) and it will be significantly cheaper. Very convenient for winter days when you want to warm the car up. I wanted an AWD to power through the New york winter and fit into parking spaces. I drive about 70% city, and 30% highway, and my gas mileage is 16-17 mpg on average, which is significantly lower than the 20/27 that's advertised with premium gasoline. The car is comfortable for the front passengers, not so much for the backseat passengers, but that's given with a small sedan like this. the trunk is TINY, smaller than my civic's trunk. The backseats do not come forward if you want to increase trunk space. I think this is a fun sporty car for someone who doesn't need to drive around with too much cargo or passengers. Overall the car is very responsive, and is comfortable to drive in. Backup camera is incredibly convenient. For a young guy without kids and stuff to transport, this car fits the bill.

Welcome back Lexus

by J.Fitz from Chicago, IL on February 8, 2014

I started with a 2006 IS350, traded that in for my "dream" car in a 2010 Mercedes Benz C300 (the worst car I ever owned). I have since traded the Benz in to go back to Lexus. I now own a 2010 IS250 and love the IS series cars. Hands down this is a far superior car to the C300 of MB. For those complaining about the cost of oil changes etc, you should look into that before purchasing the car. The reason for holding 5.7 qts of oil is because you are only scheduled to get an oil change once a year (twice max). Luxury cars are more expensive to take care of, this is not a Honda, Toyota, or Nissan. Lexus has won me over and I will never leave.

Good Ride!

by c9434girl from Charlotte, NC on March 4, 2010

This car has sports car styling, but sedan comfort and ride. It handles the road well and the transmision shifts smoothly. The interior ride is quiet and smooth. Front seats are very comfortable; back seats are a little cramped, but so are most cars this size.I would recommend this car to my friends.

Great Car

by Wife's New Car from San Diego, CA on July 30, 2014

Purchased the 2010 model and it's just as a expected and maybe a little more. I bought for my wife and I. The only thing is that it is a little small inside for someone over 6 feet but I dont use it all the time, it's for my wife really. Overall, love the car and everyone should get the navigation...its worth it

Owning IS 250

by IS 250 owner from Rocky mount NC on May 28, 2012

I love my car! I traded from a Honda accord. The IS is a good bit smaller. It drives and handles very well. It's an increably smooth ride. Great gas mileage! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

Amazing Vehicle

by RideLexus from ny, ny on December 4, 2010

Have had the car for almost a month and as my third car, I have to say that I undersdand what all the fuss with Lexus is all about. Everything in this car is where it needs to be in order for the driver to reach it comfortably. Interior materials are simply amazing and a notch above infinity and acura. The navigation controls are easy to use and the safety features are amazing. Losing control with this car at 110 mph makes you realize what you paid for. It looks out for you in bad times! It also looks amazing on the outside. Backseat is small but perfect for a couple or singles. Its a purchase you won't regret.

Love at First Drive!

by E. Kelly from New Orleans, LA on June 4, 2010

Purchased this car last Saturday, and I can't stay from behind the wheel! I've received compliments everyday this week on how pretty "Lexi" is! She's Starfire Pearl w/ Navi, etc.! She's fun to drive and is the perfect upgrade from a two-door car! The features are awesome (Lexus Enform/Safety Connect, 6-disc CD changer, USB/Auxilary port, push button start) ALL of the good stuff. The seats are comfy. I'm 24 with no kids, so the backseat isn't an issue for me. Can't wait to enjoy many more years with her :)

Not the fastest but very sharp

by Kelly from Frederick Md on June 12, 2017

I bought this car to cummute in and it is a pleasure to drive my 3.5 hours a day in it. I currently am getting just under 30 mpg so I am very happy with how this can runs and the comfort is equally nice. Can't go wrong with a Lexus!

Love my new car

by Daniela from Walnut Creek, CA on June 7, 2010

I just bought the Lexus IS 250 four months ago and I enjoy it so much. The vehicle drives smoothly and has a sporty feel to it. The car looks good at any angle and has turned many heads when I drive it. I've also received compliments on how nice my car looks from men and women. Back seats are slightly cramped, but good thing I don't have people in the back often. Mileage is pretty good. My interior of ecru leather with espresso bird eye maple accent looks great and goes well with my exterior color of glacier frost mica. Definitely a nice upgrade from my Toyota Corolla. I can see myself being a longtime Lexus fan.

1 2 3 4