2012 Lexus Is 250

In love with my IS 250

by from Texas on January 11, 2014

Pros- Very stylish. Love that I can bluetooth my phone to my car for music and hands-free calls. Love the heated and cooled seats. The interior is beautiful. Overall I am extremely pleased with the car. Con- the front seats aren't very comfortable. It's ok for short rides but longer rides I've noticed my comfort level isn't great. I find myself readjusting the seat multiple times or shifting back and forth. Also, not much leg room in the back seats but I have young children so it works....for now. Texas

Most Reliable Luxury Car

by from Atlanta GA on March 18, 2017

This Lexus IS 250 is in great condition, I hate to part with it.. moving across the country and unfortunately cannot take with me. Would recommend to anybody looking for a sport sedan.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Lexus Is 250