2013 Lexus Is 250

Great car ,japan quality , very unique

by from South west chicago on September 2, 2017

Great car , japan quality , fit and finish of exterior and interior phenomenal , fun to drive unique car , if try lexus once you will stay with forever .

Great japan quality

by from South west chicago on September 2, 2017

Great car , very realible , fun to drive , fit and finish japan craftsmaship , nice exterior look ,unike style .

most reiable car

by from South west chicago on September 1, 2017

Great car as every lexus !great design ,great look , fantastic interoor finish ,very reaible , If you looking for quality japan car ,this car is for you .

Awesome sporty sedan

by from carrollton, tx on August 21, 2017

This is 250 got style ,elegant and performance for the price. IS 250 so popular that you see it everywhere.

Uses car for Havingfun

Excellent overall car

by from Minneapolis, MN on July 25, 2017

We live in MN, our car has AWD and it is amazingly capable in the snow. It's quiet, comfortable, and has the usual Lexus reliability and build quality. Just sitting in it you can tell it's a quality engineered and built automobile. It's not terribly fast and doesn't have some features of other cars (heated steering wheels, and lane change assist for example) but then I don't really need those. Car has everything you really need in a really nice package.

Best deal and car I ever got

by from Phila. Pa on June 2, 2017

Has everything I want in a car and the handling and quietness is outstanding. Has every feature I was looking for and the material and craftsmanship is impeccable

Great Car, Reliable and cool.

by from Fort Worth, TX on May 11, 2017

This car was great for a single man, but back seat too small to be used as a family car. I loved this car and was sad to sell it.

My first choice

by from on April 4, 2017

it features everything iM looking for in a car; luxury, style, the color options i want, rear spolier, tinted windows, moonroof, twin turbo, push to start, keyless remote, premium ss.

This is an awesome car for an experienced driver!

by from on April 24, 2015

I'm going on to my third car I've owned and I love my Lexus. Very high tech, love the touch screen! The only features the 2013 model doesn't have is intuitive parking assist and start ignition from mobile phone. But that's exceptional because it is 2013 model. I love it. I usually get around 25-28 MPG per tank AVG. great car!

The Best Car I've Owned

by from Tampa, FL on May 5, 2013

Great car, I love it, my wife love it, my daughter love it (she is going to be main driver). Car has every possible feature you need to be on top of high tech!