2004 Lexus Is 300

Want BMW performance AND reliability, look here.

by from Santa Fe, NM on January 23, 2007

I bought this IS300 used in charcoal grey and love it. The handling of this car is superb as it almost asks to be thrown around and have the sport-tuned suspension do what it was made for. The I-6 engine gives you very taught acceleration whether it be from a stand-still or at 70 mph up to 100 in a flash. RWD handling for cornering is a dream in this car, you can attack turns with confidence. The traction control does a decent job for handling in the snow/ice but definitely get winter tires because RWD can be a pain if you have cheapo all-seasons on your car. I think why I went with this car over a 325i is because of the reliability that Lexus brings to the table over BMW.

Should have never sold it!

by from Miami on October 20, 2011

Bought the car almost brand new and sold it with 200k miles something I should have never done miss my black on balck 5spd IS by far the best car I have ever owned 200k miles and never once did it give me one problem and whenever people drove the car they thought it was new because of how smooth it drove and were shocked to find out the milage when they saw it. If your thinking about buying a IS do it you wount regret it! Miss mine dearly.

I love this car

by from on July 22, 2011

Best car I've owned. Ever. I love it. Chicks dig it. Drives awesome but could use a little more pep in power.

Recommended

by from south florida on December 2, 2007

Purchased car as lexus certified pre-owned. No complaints so far. Handles better than my previous 03' wrx, not as fast off the line though. Seats are very comfortable and supportive. Tranny shifts so smoothly you really have to concentrate to feel it. Performance is pretty good. Strong pull and the inline-6 sounds great. Only complaints are the requirement of premium fuel and so so fuel economy, about 250-275 miles on a tank, mostly city driving. Also, wished rear seats folded down like my old 94' accord did back in the days. Overall, very solid car.

I love my car

by from Tulsa on October 22, 2007

It is very responsive and handles quite well on all road conditions. also it is quiete fast I know for sure that it does autobahn speeds, about 150 mph Its lots of fun to drive and the only thing I want to do to mine is maybe have a supercharger put on for a little bit quicker lap times. But overall its the perfect car for me

My first Lexus, wont be last

by from Dublin, California on November 7, 2007

From Sales to Service Dept. you get top quality service and a awesome dependable car. Will never buy anything else in my lifetime..

owner of 1

by from on March 6, 2017

i have owned one for 9 years love it. fun. bought it with 30,00 miles now has 100,000 hope to put 100,000 more and keep it 10 more years.

Lexus IS300 A Great Car!

by from Laguna Niguel, CA on July 23, 2017

This is the best car I've owned by far. I was replacing a Honda Accord and it has surpassed the Honda in all areas, including dependability. The ride is smooth for a sport sedan. Maneuverability is excellent. It fits into tight parking spaces. The only problem I have had is with the oxygen sensors. I had to replace 3 of the 4 since I've owned the car. Overall, the car is trouble free and overs superior dependability, styling, handling and a sporty driving experience.

One of the funnest cars i own

by from Montrose,Co. on June 20, 2017

This car is the perfect fit for a guy my size 5'7".my kids think the car makes me look younger and happier aswell.

Similar Models