NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2017 IS 300

2017 Lexus IS 300

2017 Lexus IS 300

5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2017 Lexus IS 300?

Spectacular car!

by Lanie from Hayden, ID on Wed Sep 18 2019

I have owned nearly every car made including newer corvettes, Ferrari, Maserati, and all German cars. This car excites me even more than my Italian cars and is a truly spectacular driving car. I disagree with everybody out there that complains about the new interior layout. It is nothing short of fantastic and it feels like the car is built around you instead of the reverse. The car has plenty of power for what it is. All those people who say there is not enough power, go buy an M3. However, you will never get the reliability of Lexus Toyota from any of the German cars and especially the Italian cars. The car hits every category that we look for. It has aggressive looks, plenty of power, awesome comfort, superior luxury, and reliability that is 2nd to none. I bought the all wheel drive model because we live in North Idaho where we get a ton of snow! Had to have the F sport because of the added amenities! I used to slide into my Maserati and it would give me the biggest smile on my face every time I drove it, but this one is an even bigger smile! It is a 2017 Lexus IS 300 F sport with only 6000 miles.

First Luxury Car, couldn't be happier

by MazharJ from Mississauga, ON on Tue Oct 31 2017

Got a great deal from the Lexus on the Park dealership. The car has so many features that my old '07 Passat didn't have and it really makes a difference especially all the phone connectivity tools that keep your eyes on the road. Furthermore, the ride is superb and it is unbelievably smooth.

Pleasantly Surprised!

by AJ from Finksburg on Sat Sep 23 2017

I have to start by saying that I never write a review unless my experience is exceptional in EVERY way! I am also very hard to please and I do my homework before buying. I started with Towson Lexus because if you buy anything but a Lexus or Toyota you are crazy..these cars last for ever and are TROUBLE FREE. Second, I have an '08 IS250 purchased here and their customer service is FANTASTIC! Like most people, I really don't like the car buying process because it always seems to be about the dealer's best interest (especially when you are female!) but this was different. My sales person, John "hawkeye" made me feel like he really cared about what I wanted and what he needed to do to make me happy. a GENUINE care for the customer REALLY goes a long way! He gets that this is not just another commission for him but a big deal and major investment for the person in front of him! He took the time to look into different options for me and explain all the great things about each car along the way with no feeling of being rushed to BUY! Kind of like buying a car from my brother...hmmmm...who wouldn't like that? And then the dreaded financing office...WAS GREAT!! Again, a feeling like I was working with family. Soon Oak was so personable and funny, she made the process not only a breeze and painless but actually ENJOYABLE!...imagine that! Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with other places when you will get great treatment here!

foreign whip

by albert from maywood on Mon Aug 14 2017

awesome smooth vehicle girls have attention. it stands out plus it has pedal shift and shifting gear on the side it is fast and it's a luxury car

Love

by Nancy from on Wed Mar 29 2017

Just recently purchased my IS 300 from Tri County Lexus and I am absolutely in love with it! The car is wonderful and the process of buying was easy and quick! Thanks to Hassan and his wonderful team!

Best and Worst car I’ve owned

by CA91 from New York, New York on Wed Nov 28 2018

Vehicle performance is amazing. The interior layout is horrible. The small turning angle in the city was a small problem at first but easy to adapt.

Does not recommend this car!!

Luxury and sport meet To create a great Car

by natemma5 from Nashville, TN on Mon Dec 02 2019

Great exterior and interior design. Soft plush leather and the V6 turbo charged F-Sport engine gets the job done. When I’m sport mode and with the leather seats gripping your sides it feels like your in a high end race car. Great handling with the visual appeal along with the dependability of the Lexus makes this a win win. My only wish is that they made the car a bit longer to give some much needed room in the back seat. I realize Lexus has the “ES model” but it doesn’t compare to the sporty look of the IS. Overall great and very fun car.

Solid Car I’ve ever owned

by AArora from on Wed Apr 18 2018

This car is sporty, and classy all at the same time. Love the look and the seats hug you to the point you don’t want to get out of it. This is my 3rd one.