2017 IS 300

4.8 out of 5 starsComfort

All Reviews

First Luxury Car, couldn't be happier

by MazharJ from Mississauga, ON on October 31, 2017

Got a great deal from the Lexus on the Park dealership. The car has so many features that my old '07 Passat didn't have and it really makes a difference especially all the phone connectivity tools that keep your eyes on the road. Furthermore, the ride is superb and it is unbelievably smooth.

foreign whip

by albert from maywood on August 14, 2017

awesome smooth vehicle girls have attention. it stands out plus it has pedal shift and shifting gear on the side it is fast and it's a luxury car

Pleasantly Surprised!

by AJ from Finksburg on September 23, 2017

I have to start by saying that I never write a review unless my experience is exceptional in EVERY way! I am also very hard to please and I do my homework before buying. I started with Towson Lexus because if you buy anything but a Lexus or Toyota you are crazy..these cars last for ever and are TROUBLE FREE. Second, I have an '08 IS250 purchased here and their customer service is FANTASTIC! Like most people, I really don't like the car buying process because it always seems to be about the dealer's best interest (especially when you are female!) but this was different. My sales person, John "hawkeye" made me feel like he really cared about what I wanted and what he needed to do to make me happy. a GENUINE care for the customer REALLY goes a long way! He gets that this is not just another commission for him but a big deal and major investment for the person in front of him! He took the time to look into different options for me and explain all the great things about each car along the way with no feeling of being rushed to BUY! Kind of like buying a car from my brother...hmmmm...who wouldn't like that? And then the dreaded financing office...WAS GREAT!! Again, a feeling like I was working with family. Soon Oak was so personable and funny, she made the process not only a breeze and painless but actually ENJOYABLE!...imagine that! Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with other places when you will get great treatment here!

Love

by Nancy from on March 29, 2017

Just recently purchased my IS 300 from Tri County Lexus and I am absolutely in love with it! The car is wonderful and the process of buying was easy and quick! Thanks to Hassan and his wonderful team!

Solid Car I?ve ever owned

by AArora from on April 18, 2018

This car is sporty, and classy all at the same time. Love the look and the seats hug you to the point you don?t want to get out of it. This is my 3rd one.